Gaz1984

Reaction score
I have started with these guys and intend to play the game for as long as I can, with NO external influance's and having the intention of becoming the best manager on the game.
However the first few games in charge have been diffcult.

Played 6 lost 5 drew 1.

Sitting bottom of the league, moeny is very tight.

Plying 4-5-1 with Easter up top as he is the fastest forward I have but can't seem to buy a win.

Any one played with Plymouth? if so any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

In Moyes we Trust.

Thanks for a great season and WELL DONE CHELSEA

Ok finished 9th in 1st season.

Any one know good players to take me to the next level?

Sandaza from Dundee is a good striker to pick up. I got him for C.Palace in January 1st season and he scored 10 in 16. Also from Dundee, a left back Grainger and a right back Kovaciviec(sp) are good in championship and decent for the prem.

I had Gibson and Possebon on loan in my first season and they where superb. Also Randell from Arsenal.

I Would take a Defensive approach but try to catch teams on the counter attack.
And Make the wingers cut in to shoot at goal .
Also Try to keep your Defensive line deep .

Hope this helps

jiri jarosik is class for the championship...cheap and is quality for the prem..is there any good free transfers? thats probs your best bet considerin the tight money situation

Any ideas - ?

In my 5th season as Plymouth manager - and managed to get promoted via the playoffs, then buy Fanni for 8.25 mil in August.

In Jan - Man City offer 13.5 m and my chairman accepted the offer and sold the player.
He has done this on a number of occasions throughout my Plymouth career. This has mean't that I have had to panic buy in order to replace.

Is there any way I can stop him selling my better players, I am struggling to stay up as it is
The Chairman also has extended the staduim - instead of giving me more funds to strenghen my sqaud, I feel that he want's us to fail

Last edited:
Hi ya im managing argyle in 2010 game and is doing very well... I am 6th in promotion place its January 2010 transfer window. But spent my budget good with getting viduka! Jermain Johnson, David Gray, and another right back defender on a free transfer who has played awsome! Go you greens!!! Hope I can get them promoted first season!!! [email protected] for tips, hints & questions.