panda10119

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i'm in my 3rd season, and I've just got Plymouth into the premiership by winning the play off's.
I've picked to 'avoid relegation' and been given 25m and 150k p/w wage budget (Spending 120kish already a week)
I need a lot of new faces though the positions i need are

GK, Whole new defense, DM, LAM, RAM, ST (Maybe a trequartista)

Seeing as i got promoted by more luck than tactical genius the defense is the most important, ya know building from the back.

I use the Ghost V3 version as my tactic

Also, for the guys and gals that know a few good coaches/scouts any suggestions? :) Thanksss :wub:

Nice job on getting Plymouth to the PL, though it won't be happening any time soon irl. ;)

I'd buy Conor Clifford- I think he might even be available on a free by this point in the game, an excellent and hard working midfielder and a real something for the future. With all the money you have, should also look at the obvious players who'd be PL quality and snap them up.

Whats your current squad, maybe we can help in telling you, who to get rid of?

Nice job on getting Plymouth to the PL, though it won't be happening any time soon irl. ;)

I'd buy Conor Clifford- I think he might even be available on a free by this point in the game, an excellent and hard working midfielder and a real something for the future. With all the money you have, should also look at the obvious players who'd be PL quality and snap them up.

Whats your current squad, maybe we can help in telling you, who to get rid of?

Ahahaha thanks:) hopefully we can stay up irl, yeah i'll PM you it