mikeellis2083

Reaction score
Hi all, basically im currently wigan in my 2nd year first year i finished 11th but wilth the likes of sol Campbell from notts county , raul goni and humberto suazo and alexis sanchez if im honest with out humberto's goals i would have been relegated (see pic) so this year ive improved my squad, My problem is i cant win a game bought in new strikers ismael bangorua and laurito and new defenders 22 games and still not gelling at all, can anyone please suggest a tatic or any thing really to fix my team? play 4-4-2 attacking.

buy a better right back and play a bit more balanced, with one forwar minded centre mid and one defensive minded centre mid and also play acosta right mid over beckham.

try the tactic and the shortlist attached here mate, they might help you!
the tactic is a 4 defenders, 3 CM 2 AML and 1 ST.
you have 2 very good Cm, i would suggest buying another one!
look at my shortlist and see what you can find that may suit you!
this tactic will work well for you, it did for me when i got promoted, i finished 9th and 6th respectively!

def need new RB and LB Antunes from Roma is class! Felipe - Deportivo both 3 million or so and get Cheick Gueye and Mikael Chreitein - Morocco as RB! Barragan is good too from Deportivo!

need new wingers too!

hope this helps dude, let me know if you find anyone that you like! also see my Brazillian future stars post!
Sergio Mota - Sau Paulo, Dougals Costa - Gremio etc some great players!

That Antunes guy looks really good but blackburn got him and under a million gutted lol ive got a bit better since last time like a 5-0 victory over arsenal and 1-0 over liverpool with help of new signings and changed my tactics but if i struggle in my new season then ill give it ago. cheers