Plzzz help! every time my bid is rejected ????

SrOur ShAwn

Reaction score
every time i offer the players to join my club they refused although i made a high bid , they accept the lower & this make me nervous & i already talk to press about admiration oh him & want to sigh him ! but nothing changed :D so plzzz help meeeeeeeeeeeee

well that seems like it is to do with your club stature...not a whole lot you can do sign some other players strengthen the squad win some trophies try again in a year or two.

i can't wait for another year , i want to make an offer to a super players i played a season with Chelsea & i should improve my squad :) other solution is available !! ?

I signed Neymar first season for Arsenal - he broke a couple goal scoring records!!

You might find as faulky10 as mentioned your club just isn't cool enough [sorry Chelsea, heh heh]. Sometime they can be swayed with huge contract offers but you have to ask 'is it worth it'?? As a rough guide, as the only bidder I got Neymar for £80k p/w, although the cost was a ridiculous £53m over 4 years...and he was worth it....

Also have a look see who else is interested in them. You might be better off holding your bid in the hope they don't start bidding, and by the time your club has a higher stautre you can then bif for them.

I got Neymar for 30 Million after the first season. Arsenal too. But yeah, he's really good. And I believe it has something to do with reputation... Or maybe they just don't like your club!

Why go for a young striker? You have Romelu Lukaku and as far as i can tell, he hits 15-20 goals a season every season, and Fernando Torres real world form, hasn't translated into the game?

1st season i was playing with drogba & torres with a sub daniel sturridge but i agree with you, my 2nd season i should work on lukaku & i bring Lavezzi to improve my winger! , if you usually managing Chelsea plz give me tips for achieving something great coz my 1st season i win FA cup Only & i want to make something great :D

You've also got to set realistic sights. If you're media prediction is 2nd, then you can win the title, and if it's say 5th or 6th then runner up might be more realistic.
That means you need to win all the games you're favourite for, and some of the ones when you're a slight underdog. If you're not, then you need to talk tactics. And that's a whole 'nother big chapter!!

I play neither, i play balanced, and always look to control the game, using a 4-3-2-1. That's with two wingers in between the striker and three central midfield players. With such a packed midfield there is no way your team shouldn't be able to control the pace of the game.

and with Lukaku, and Torres up front you should have a regular goalscorer, and you just need to play him with the right wingers, my top recommendation would be Eden Hazard to play on the left, he is a fantastic inside forward.