markelodeon1

Reaction score
Hey friends,

Im looking for a top goalscorer/poacher... something like javier hernandez..
but because im managing liverpool, i cant get him...

some recommendations please?

im looking at neymar, hulk or defoe (last choice though cos he's 30 yrs old)
feel free to mention players that i've left out as well...

Rossi from Villareal is a great poacher
also if you want a young poacher go for Vaclav Kadlec, also Liverpool is his favorite club

Kadlec is the very obvious and proven choice, like Catta's poach for bringing him to your attention

Neymars best playing style is beating defenders, so dont waste him a as a poacher, look up Roberto Soldado, he is cheap, but will allow you to buy another player, Soldado has a terrific finish on him in the game, and in the poaching Role has proved deadly for me.

Leigh Griffiths, not tried him at Premiership level yet but he has set both League 1 and Championship alight for my Southampton team so far, 83 League goals in 109 appearances is good by any standard. Well worth the £250k I paid.

Christian Benitez and Abel Hernandez are great poachers

Adailton form Vitoria(Brasil) is a cheap, young option. Not sure if is Liverpoll standart, but I saw him playing for barca some sessions in.

Lavezzi and Hulk I also think could be considered modern poachers

Falcao or Benzema are alternative options if you can't anyone else that's suggested.

Kadlec is the very obvious and proven choice, like Catta's poach for bringing him to your attention

Neymars best playing style is beating defenders, so dont waste him a as a poacher
, look up Roberto Soldado, he is cheap, but will allow you to buy another player, Soldado has a terrific finish on him in the game, and in the poaching Role has proved deadly for me.

What do you play him as then?

Christian Benitez and Miguel Medina have both been brilliant poachers for me in a few saves

Falcao or Benzema are alternative options if you can't anyone else that's suggested.

What do you play him as then?

I play Neymar as the left winger in a 4-3-3 and he grabs 30+ goals a season with 20 assists, he has the flair and pace to defeat any defender. Havent played that save in awhile.

If you want a javier hernandez type, buy Taufic Guarch. He's mexican and very similar but is only 18 at the start of the game. He won't be starting potential but give him a couple of years of training and he'll be amazing for you. But buy Falcao for now as well.

the best poachers in the game in my opinion (not the Torres' or Ageuro's etc)

Mounir El Hamdoui - Ajax
Nilmar - Villareal
Dentinho - Corinthians
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Robert Acquafresca - Genoa
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Javier Saviola - Benfica
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Tiago Alves - Santos
Sergio Araujo - Boca
Jan Chramosta - Mladla Bolesav
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Rafael Sobis - Internacional
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Abel Hernadez - Palermo
Daniel Villalva - River

Doumbia is really class

But arent Funes Mori more akin to a complete forward?

Use Ngog as a poacher - he was unreal for me when Suarez or Carroll were injured. With Suarez as a Treq. and Carroll as TM next to him he managed - League - 9 starts 7 Goals - Euro - 9 Apps 13 Goals - Cup 4 apps 7 goals. 22apps 27goals. But i knew i wanted someone better so i switched up. also that was in the first season. His good for the first season, but you can get Kadlec pretty cheap too.