Messi... But I don't think it's his best role though he'd be great.
If you want a real poacher: Hernandez, Cavani, Damiao (could be used in another role though).

most decent strikers can play poacher but cavani is the best for me then doumbia, the regens tend to be real good poachers too

I would say Hernandez. He's incredible. Most important stats are positioning, pace, finishing and composure. Decisions is an important stat if you don't want your player to be always found offside (which Hernadez is quite often due to his average decisions stat).

Gonzalo Higuain. Hands down.

Messi is the best eventhough he is even better as Trequalista. Eto, Villa are second best but they are aging. The rest are Aguero , Rossi, Pato, Heznandez, Robinho, Bojan, Nilmar.

Last edited:
Neymar. Must be. He plays so sick at that position. Train him to place shots, and shooting individually.

Moussa Sow.
Had 12 in 9games for my Fulham team before the save crashed :/

If you want a very cheap option, look for Wilfried from Vitesse. He costs around 3mio and has scored 9 goals and 8 assists in 11 matches for me. He is definitely not the best, but for his price he is fantastic. Eduardo Vargas turns also into a fantastic poacher

Stats wise it's Messi no doubt. But Cavani is one of my favorites. Just signed him for 48M 2nd season and he's scored 7 in 4 preseason match, just played Com Shield against United and he banged 3goals! His pace,movement and finishing is so sick!!

Erick Torres. I'm serious. 25 goals in 31 matches where I played him as an AM for 16 matches.