• Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 26K

8GoUrCuFf8

17bKt4X.png
Kh3qLuZ.png

TYPQCv0.png

Hi everybody,

I come back with a Pochettino Style tactic. The philosophy look like Philippe Montanier, Jurgen Klopp, Christian Gourcuff, and Laudrup to. It's a plug and plays tactic. You must just change the focus passing against a 4-4-2. Set on "Through the middle" ;).

nI4RAtj.png

- Training and Match Prep: Pre season, fitness very high for a week, then tactics very high. One week before season starts, switch to team cohesion / average. Match prep on attacking movement to help "break the windows of the parked bus".

- PPM are important to.

- Just put the wingers on their false feet to they cut inside.

- The DMC is you centerpiece
of the play. He must it a technical and working player like Shneiderlin, Carrick, Fletcher, Iturraspe, Verrati, Coutadeur and more...

- The ST is a false 9, like Rickie Lambert, Michu, Aliadière and more. He must have the PPM "Comes deep to get ball"

- There are no OIs or Shouts. This is confirmed in the comments section.

- All positions have recommended attributes and PPMs listed. It'll take ages for me to write them all out in English, but you can easily work them out if you need to using Google Translate.
All results are taking the first season

PPM list :

Fullbacks : - Runs with ball down left/right
- Gets forward whenever possible
- Plays one/twos
- Gets into opposition area (only learned through tutoring)

DLP : - Comes deep to get the ball
- Plays one/twos
- Dictates tempo
- Tries Killer Balls Often

MCs : - Comes deep to get ball
- Gets forward whenever possible (only the CML auto)
- Plays one/twos
- Tries Killer Balls Often
- Likes to switch ball to other flank (only the CMd)

Defensive Wingers : - Cuts inside (Extremely important)
- Runs with ball often
- Plays one/twos
- Comes deep to get ball
- Places shots

DLF : - Comes deep to get ball (Extremely important)
- Likes to switch ball to other flank

- Plays one/twos

gOUBzR8.png

(Tactic plan)

r1o95eK.png

(results & Ranks)

All results are taking the first season.

With Lorient :

With Bilbao :

With Man U :

With Southampton :

With Arsenal :

Download link 4-3-3 : View attachment 345191

When the IA adjust her system to yours, switch to this 4-2-3-1 (used the 4-2-3-1 against a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 to):

Download link 4-2-3-1 : View attachment 345192

Filters players : View attachment 342395

More results screens here : http://www.fmolympia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=230

Last edited by a moderator:
Superbe présentation :)

I think it would be useful if you can provide a translation, for at least the important parts even if it is plug and play. I'm sure not everyone here has much French and I know TBH is pretty hot on keeping things in English ;).

Just starting a new save as Dortmund, so I might give this a try.

Merci!

Edit - unfortunately the tactic cannot be downloaded without registering on the FMOlympia forum. "Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message" (basically, I don't have the required permission to view the attached file).

Could you please attach the tactic to your OP here? Just "Edit" your post, click on "Advanced" at the bottom then "Manage Attachments". You can attach a .tac file :).

Last edited:
Your Arsenal photo is the Southampton one. Looks good though may try it if my current tactic fails.

Could you please attach the tactic to your OP here? Just "Edit" your post, click on "Advanced" at the bottom then "Manage Attachments". You can attach a .tac file
smile.gif

I edit the OP. I added some informations. I you want more, ask me ad i'll try to answer.

Thanks

Salut 8GoUrCuFf8,

This looks good and will be trying it out.

A few things to help :) -

- The striker's important PPM "Décroche pour récupérer le ballon" = "Comes deep to get ball", not "picks to get the ball" ;).

- Training and Match Prep: Pre season, fitness very high for a week, then tactics very high. One week before season starts, switch to balanced / average. Match prep on attacking movement when you are favourites, to help "break the windows of the parked bus". Change it when not favourite, use the match forecast to help you decide.
("Je conseil de passer la préparation de match (le tableau d'entrainement prévisionnel sert à ça) sur "Mouvements offensifs" lorsque vous jouez à domicile et que vous êtes favoris, afin de casser les vitres d'un éventuel bus garer devant la cage :wub:.
Pré-saison : Pour une préparation optimale, privilégiez la préparation en très élevé durant 1 semaine, puis passez en tactique, toujours très élevé. Une semaine avant le début du championnat, passez sur collectif." )

- There are no OIs or Shouts. This is confirmed in the comments section.
"Tactique sympathique que j'utilise avec l'as cannes pendant les matchs tu n'utilises aucune consignes?"
(Basically, "nice tactic, do I use any shouts and OIs?")

"Non, aucune consigne vu que comme je l'explique, c'est une tactique "plug and play", les consignes n'auraient aucun effet."
("No, no point because as I said, this is a plug and play tactic, so instructions have no effect.")

- All positions have recommended attributes and PPMs listed. It'll take ages for me to write them all out in English, but you can easily work them out if you need to using Google Translate.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Herne79. Your are a nice boy ;) Are you English or French ? And Bilingue :) ?

Thank you very much Herne79. Your are a nice boy ;) Are you English or French ? And Bilingue :) ?
English but I speak French.

Oh, one more thing - "Just put the wingers on their false feet to they ***** out". "*****" = coq, pénis hahaha :)

Ahahaha sorry mate, I want to say "repiquer"..."Cut inside" ?

Ok, thanks (A)

And could you translate the "PPM spoiler" on MOlympia please ? Or its to hard :/

Ok, thanks (A)

And could you translate the "PPM spoiler" on MOlympia please ? Or its to hard :/
Fullbacks : - Runs with ball down left/right
- Plays one/twos
- Gets into opposition area (only learned through tutoring)

DLP : - Comes deep to get the ball
- Plays one/twos
- Dictates tempo
- Tente souvent des ouvertures dans le dos de la défense (not sure here, possibly Tries Killer Balls Often or Tries Long Range Passes as this is a Deep Lying Playmaker? It's "tries often to make an opening behind the defence", which tells me it is one of those two passing PPMs)

MCs : - Comes deep to get ball
- Gets forward whenever possible (only the CM auto)
- Plays one/twos
- Tente souvent des ouverture (only the CMd) (again not sure here, see above)
- Likes to switch ball to other flank (only the CMd)

Defensive Wingers : - Cuts inside
- Runs with ball often
- Plays one/twos
- Comes deep to get ball
- Places shots

DLF : - Comes deep to get ball (Extremely important)
- Apprécie les changement d'ailes (I cannot find the English equivalent PPM here - "changement d'ailes" is literally "changing wings" and "apprécie" is "appreciate", but there is no PPM in English that covers this.
- Plays one/twos

Sorry..for me it's weak.

I'm Atalanta ! Played 7 games, 5 draws, 2 games lost.
In 6 games I was clearly favorite (my team won Serie A last 3 season and UCL last season).

In 7 games I've scored 3 goals. So very very weak. The only good thing is the possesion. And that's all.

Sorry !

Ok mate. But have you followed the instructions? I finish 2nd with Lorient and this team is the same level as Atalanta.

-Used the training and prepa that i explain.
-Used the good player at good position (if you need to translate in English, ask me)
- I don't think your players knows the PPM after only 10 games.
Moreover, i think it's impossible that the players knows the tactic after 10 games. Be patiently.

If you respect that, you must have same results than me ;)

Godd game mate

hello

Good tactic but what type of player i can buy in Inside forward or midfield?
I'm with swansea
Thank you

Wingers : Just search players who could play on the left side with right feet (his favorite feet) and the same for left side (right feet). If he have the PPM "cut inside" thats better. Or else teach him to cut inside, play one/two.

I you want, i'll do research filters and i upload it here ok ?

EDIT :

hello

Good tactic but what type of player i can buy in Inside forward or midfield?
I'm with swansea
Thank you

I have edit the OP and added filters to research players ;)

Good game

Just started using this and will let you know how. Have to say my pre-season has been awful with this tactic at the moment. I am playing with Liverpool and lost 4-1 to Celtic and 4-0 to Newcastle. I will see how it shapes up after a few games in the League.

Just started using this and will let you know how. Have to say my pre-season has been awful with this tactic at the moment. I am playing with Liverpool and lost 4-1 to Celtic and 4-0 to Newcastle. I will see how it shapes up after a few games in the League.

Yes, be patient. The tactic requires great team cohesion and at least 5/6 game in league first season to reach a cruise pace ;)

Nice tactic, very comprehensive !! I play with Tottenham, where Gareth Bale and Gylfi Sigursson are at the top with this 4-3-3 !! I bought Schneiderlin to play DMC, and he is exceptional : 92 % of successful passes !!

I'll post my results when I finish my first year at the head of Tottenham !!