Kyanite

Reaction score
POCHETTINO'S SPURS

[video=youtube;oUYhqvsLt_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUYhqvsLt_w[/video]

formation.png

results.png

Opposition Instructions: None (However, feel free to increase team instruction to close down more/much more & closing down OI instructions against weaker sides to increase the intensity levels)

Pre-season: Balanced + Match Tactics
100% Familiarity: Balanced + Def Positioning
Player Instructions: AMCL (man mark opposition AMR/MR), AMCR (man mark opposition AML/ML)

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy :)

Absolutely love the idea of this tactic, all makes sense. I've kinda copied it but without exploiting the middle as I think spurs use all of the pitch.
I also did my own OI's of pressing the defence through the centre as to not get too stretched when defending, so far so good. Will complete a season and hope to bring some SS's of what I play and then try yours. Thanks for the inspiration!

Absolutely love the idea of this tactic, all makes sense. I've kinda copied it but without exploiting the middle as I think spurs use all of the pitch.
I also did my own OI's of pressing the defence through the centre as to not get too stretched when defending, so far so good. Will complete a season and hope to bring some SS's of what I play and then try yours. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cool!
Exploiting the middle I find just focuses most of your passes to come down the middle, but look for overlap means your wing backs will still get passes out wide a lot to whip the ball in :D But see how it does regardless!

Looking forward to seeing both sets of results.