Podolski or Giroud as lone CF in my patented 4-1-2-2-1 formation?

rehan14

Reaction score
Ive been using one more then the other and gone through 21 games but want thoughts of the community before deciding the outright number 1

The first team around them is,

szczesny
sagna
koscielny
vermaelen
gibbs
flamini
wilshere
cazorla
walcott
ozil

Giroud as a Target Man upfront alone got over 100 goals for me in around 3 seasons

The above shows that Giroud was more clinical even though Pod got more games... I won the league via Giroud's key goals in the title run in... Giroud will be first choice from now on :)

As much as I like Podolski in real life, the best thing he provides Arsenal in FM is 20M to spend on someone much better.

Giroud, on the other hand, scores a goal per game with the right support behind him. No contest.

As much as I like Podolski in real life, the best thing he provides Arsenal in FM is 20M to spend on someone much better.

Giroud, on the other hand, scores a goal per game with the right support behind him. No contest.

podolski works as a good backup. In my thread im using the current squad only. Thus, podolski is backup and giroud is a machine atm...

Giroud as Complete Forward ... Rips it up !!!

Exactly how I play him... If only he was this clinical in real life (at least he is in form)

theo, ozil and santi work brilliantly to support him

My 2012/13 season comes early has my tactic so have a look and give me your thoughts
Looks good, not tried it yet though. On somewhat of a sabbatical from playing FM [FM burn out]
I will report my findings in the appropriate thread though, |)

Looks good, not tried it yet though. On somewhat of a sabbatical from playing FM [FM burn out]
I will report my findings in the appropriate thread though, |)

Yeah fm is like that... On hardcore for a couple months then cold turkey for a few months ;)