A Russell92

Reaction score
How on earth do people stop him from shooting from distance all the time. I have tried all the playmaker roles (in cm, i am scared to play him at AM as it would more than likely be even worse), with shooting less on and it seems no matter who is around him instead of passing he will shoot (and they are always really bad). I know he has the shoots from distance trait but this is getting ridicules.

Any help is appreciated

have u tried him as a box to box midfielder?

I have tried shoot less often player instruction however i think his PPM overrides this.

Not tried BBM however i have been using him as a Deep lying Playmaker with Direct passing and it has curbed it for now

I think it's just a bug that's still about as alot of the players are still shooting from a significant distance when they haven't got the shoot from distance PPM or have the long shots rating at a good attribute to warrant it

Had him a full season and not noticed him shooting that often to be honest. Have you seen if you can get a coach to help him un-lean the trait?

This has been the reason I haven't used Cazorla in a few years. It's a shame.

I think it's just a bug that's still about as alot of the players are still shooting from a significant distance when they haven't got the shoot from distance PPM or have the long shots rating at a good attribute to warrant it

so it's a bug right? Because my players keep shooting from stupid distance when they have great passing options around them. even with work ball into box and shoot less often ticked

Have deployed him as a BBM and also training him to look for the pass instead of shooting... he's slowly getting better on my Utd save has a few assists as well as seeming to be able to hit the target more often when he does shoot.

Also found that Work Ball Into The Box doesn't work when hes playing he still shoots.