theone25

Reaction score
I'm at Chelsea and have more than 300 mil in the transfer kitty. Is it worth getting Pogba for 153 mil USD? I just sold Cesc coz he was the joint highest earner along with Hazard but wasn't doing nearly enough, other than two or three goals from free kicks in the whole season. Now I'm left with a hole in midfield, Samper is superb and is developing very well, but I thought I should get someone of comparable quality, especially after I sold Paco Alcacer, my backup striker, to City for crazy money. I have a few youth strikers I'll try to promote, Costa is world class, and I have Remy to back him up and he's good too and gets those goals, will promote some 17 yr olds from youth team I signed the year before. But the midfield slot I wanted to freshen things up with a signing that's young and class. it's up between Kovacic, who's 3 stars and no potential for improvement, and Pogba who's 4 stars and world class according to any reports I look at. I have Lucas Romero who I signed dirt cheap, and he's an animal now, defending and going forward. I'm solid pretty much everywhere else, and the problem is if I don't splash the cash, the wretched tax officer will clean me out for profits. I prefer young players who will develop into world class talents. It's the summer of 2016 btw. Any suggestions are welcome, I prefer talented youngsters.

How about Verratti? If you've got the money then go for it!