callumgnc

Reaction score
At the beginning of my second season, Pogba signed a new contract with a clause stating that he'd be made the teams free kick-taker. So I went into Tactics - Set Piece Takers and then set both direct and both indirect free-kick options to have Pogba as the first on the list. Anyway, now the season has ended I got a message saying he was unhappy I hadn't made him the team's free-kick taker, I managed to placate him and promise to change this but on the condition that if this didn't happen then he was going to leave. Have I missed something or is it a bug?! Any help much appreciated!

There are four different free kick variations, one direct and three indirect, which you set from a drop down menu, so it may be that he needs to be set for all four.

However, I'd say it's more likely that he's only set as the taker for one of your tactics, when you switch between tactic slots, the set piece takers need to be chosen again. I'd make sure he's set as your free kick taker on all three tactics, if you have three, and you may as well set him for all four free kick types although I suspect just "Direct" and maybe "Indirect (Small Chance of Shot)" would be enough

If he's set as everything for all three tactics then it could be a bug, I'm out of ideas