allyburke

Reaction score
Is there any way you can deduct points from teams before the start of the season without adding debts (which most of the time dont work) please let me know.

Go on the editor it can be done on there some how,not sure how though.

Go on the editor it can be done on there some how,not sure how though.

i know on the editor but if u just put teams in lots of debts they somehow get out by admins no matter how big. Cos i've asways wanted to go someone like man u n try and win the league from being -15 or -30. :p

There must be a way of starting the game with a point deduction without tampering with the finances.Look at Luton town on the editor and see where it says they are starting at minus 30 points,it could mean editing it through competitions.

dosnt say anything bout it in editor :(

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

would be good to start at lowest league with ***** team with -30 see how many points u get :(

I believe its hard coded, and it cannot be added or deleted.

why would i be more fun to give Man U deduction. I mean I hate Man U too, so what would you do about it? Play Football Manager and defeat them...

If you have FMRTE then you can do it on there. I just did it with Southampton. Its easy to do... The hard thing to do is to actually get it working, i downloaded fmrte and microsoft thing 4 times b4 it finally worked. lol

If you have FMRTE then you can do it on there. I just did it with Southampton. Its easy to do... The hard thing to do is to actually get it working, i downloaded fmrte and microsoft thing 4 times b4 it finally worked. lol

how do you download that FMRTE