Widuka

Reaction score
Hello

I want to start a new netgame. My thoughts about the game is that I think we should manage teams which isn't qualified for any european competition. Then we will all be as equal as possible and we will have the same amount of money (almost).

I have made a point system which I think we should use. It will secure that we have a way to mesure each other. It will show who have managed to gain most points through the league, cups etc.

I plan to make a facebook group, in which we can talk about the game and we can schedule when we gonna play again.

-maches are not moved for tv
-corner set to mixed. don't want problems with players scoring 30 goals from corners.
-matches played in 2d (if we all agree)
-hamachi
-steam

I have played fm for many years and I am a very dedicated player. I would really like to get this game going.
I haven't decided in which league we are gonna play. Think we shall decide together.

Please sign up in the thread if you are up for a challenge and you got the time for a good long term game.

hamachi -> user: widuka83 code: 1234

Could be interested, i play in 2d anyway lol, i hate the other view, if i wanted that i would play fifa lol... 2d classic is the best...

Yeah i would be interested ill join the hamachi group

Please write your opinion bout which teams you would like us to manage. Lower teams or teams just under the top5-6 in a league. Also write which league you would prefer to play in. :)

Thinking about loading the game today and then people can fix all the things they want to, during today. Then we will decide which day the game will start.
The facebook group will also be made today. So please join that one later.

I have thought about managing swansea... If playing in England.

its getting every1 on the right version of footy manager i got 12.1.1

The game will be opened in about half an hour... It is open for anybody who wants a good challenge... Big teams are not an option. Looking to make it as equal as possible.. Please join guys!

Will open game now... add me in steam... user : viduka83... i will be loading the premier league

Game continue at 21.00 England time. Qpr, Fulham, Aston villa, swansea are taken.

can't join game

am trying to join the game but when i add the ip address it does nothing

do you use steam? don't think the others users have had problems