Pokemon - GameBoy Advanced Emulator

Used to play yellow non stop back in the day... id still be playing it now if i could find my gameboy :'(

When the professor speaks to you at the start how do you continue?

How good was this back in the day ! red blue and yellow were amazing, never want to or try to play the other games. downloaded this years ago when I was bored. Its classical ;)

When I press Enter at the start it lets me into the menu. I cannot get past the first sentence, can anyone help?

Is there one for Pokemon yellow? Yellow was the best when Pikachu would follow you around.

EDIT: My bad just saw it there :)

Options > Joypad > 1

From there you can edit the controls. And see what the current controls are.

Remember playing about 140 hours on Blue back in the day!!Epic,still play all of them and new ones coming out again soon,**** yeah!!

Fire Red and Leaf green were epic **** back in the day, i'm downloading it, thanks mate

I loved pokemon Gold, my brother in law got it for christmas as a child and i was playing it all Xmas days and for weeks afterwards. Sadl,y he ended up crying for it back and my partner made me give him his present back :(. I bought one and ended up trading pokemon with him though!

And who gave you the File? Umm Me? So thanks Josh for the Files?

Anyone can clear the pokemon ranger game with a mouse? Its so hard to make rounds around with a mouse