Pokemon Platinum?

Gatid

Reaction score
While searching the forums i suddenly fonud another pokemon thread and scrolled through it and i guess you guys like the old versions..

But does anyone actually play pokemon platinum on nintendo ds? just wondering because my little cousins got me into it again lol:)

I need help if someone can help me evolve my pokemon!

I haven't played Platinum. But I did play Pokemon Diamond on the DS, very addictive games.

The best way to improve your Pokemon is just to fight as many other trainers as possible.

I haven't played Platinum. But I did play Pokemon Diamond on the DS, very addictive games.

The best way to improve your Pokemon is just to fight as many other trainers as possible.

Very addictive indeed.

Nah i meant..some pokemon on their last evolution only evolve if you do things such as - if their happiness % is high enough, trading with other people online and for them to give back, thunder stones/water and etc,

i need someone to trade my pokemon too then give me it back :|

Like Sean i have Diamond and a friend said Platinum was just the same thing really so i didnt bother with it.

i prefer Fire Red and Leaf green because they have the modern look but keep the classic Pokemon :)

I had diamond on DS. I think i prefered the older versions, although it might have been because I was younger and used to trade cards and stuff like that :p

I have Platinum on the Emulator on the PC, not much differnce from Diamond or Pearl except the new legendary

don't have a ds but occassionally when i'm bored i fire up the gameboy and pwn some metapods with my charmander.

when im bored i get my gameboy colour and pokemon red and play with the missigno glitch and beat lvl 156 pokemans

i played pearl the other day, is actually still a very good game suprisingly, but i didnt buy it, for my ds i just download them and put them on a super card. i have 2000 ds games, took 4 days to download :p lol, but with games costing £30 a pop, and most games not being that great, its a real money saver

i played pearl the other day, is actually still a very good game suprisingly, but i didnt buy it, for my ds i just download them and put them on a super card. i have 2000 ds games, took 4 days to download :p lol, but with games costing £30 a pop, and most games not being that great, its a real money saver

same here:) i got diamond, pearl and platinum and games like mario and super sonic the athletic game, tetris, the legend of zelda and many others..

yh ds games are kind of a rip off but if you got a ds card its ****** awesome!.

yeh i know, well worth waiting 4 days to download like every game though, and now i found a website where you can just download any game in minutes, is immense, my favourite atm has to be tony hawks.

I've been playing an emulated version of Platinum on my laptop. My team of six is just past the 4th gym leader in Sinnoh I believe, and all of them are 30-31.

Level 30 Monferno (Starter),
Level 31 Togetic (Hatched from egg),
Level 30 Staravia,
Level 30 Floatzel,
Level 30 Luxio,
Level 30 Kadabra.

Unfortunately, using the emulated version, I can't trade to evolve my Pokemon... so my Kadabra will never become an Alakazam. :'( !

I've been playing an emulated version of Platinum on my laptop. My team of six is just past the 4th gym leader in Sinnoh I believe, and all of them are 30-31.

Level 30 Monferno (Starter),
Level 31 Togetic (Hatched from egg),
Level 30 Staravia,
Level 30 Floatzel,
Level 30 Luxio,
Level 30 Kadabra.

Unfortunately, using the emulated version, I can't trade to evolve my Pokemon... so my Kadabra will never become an Alakazam. :'( !

did you download that off the internet or what because i like the idea of playing pokemon on my computer.

i love you.... a lot.:wub::wub::wub:

thanks(K)

No problem. It isn't my upload, I just re-posted here. Just to clarify, don't want to take credit for the rip.

why was fm billys post deleted. are emulators not allowed on fm base or something.