Pokemon Wifi Thread(New)

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok I know theres already a wifi thread for pokemon but as its dead I thought it may be interesting to add another one and have it updated.

Im up for trading pretty much anything. Iv over 300 pokemon on my black version but need somebody willing to trade for evotution pokemon. Looking to trade Kadabra, Onix, Scyther, Machoke etc to evolve them. Also just looking for a few new pokemon so if anybodys interested just hit me up. I have All starter pokemon from each game and also most of the legendaries including a Mewtwo and a Mew(special event). Have Eevee and all its evolutions and currently breed them. Have about 5 lvl 1 Eevees right now if anybody wants one.

Would also be interested in battles :)

I'm interested Steve buddy, but I'm in France until next week.

I have two alakazams and a machamp I can trade,I also have rhyperior,magmortar,politoed,gengar etc...

Battling and trading

Last edited:
Hey dude I would help you out in terms of evolving your pokemon but I'm only just starting out (restarted my save) so if in return you could give me some good low level pokemon you don't need? :p

Also how the **** do you catch starter pokemon? That has always baffled me.

Can you trade between Black/Heart Silver/Platinum?

Last edited:
I have all generation starter Pokemon at lv6 and I can catch most others in my soul silver, ruby, etc.

Just let me know I'm happy to assist

Just out of curiosity what ages are people who are playing Pokemon these days?

Could you help me out then? I really want a Squirtle (as low level as possible) for my game.. Also, where do you find them?

I'm 20. No idea what age the average player is, but there are a lot of older Pokemon fans as it's over 15 years old :p

I turned 27 yesterday and I still love Pokemon (dont play it anymore, but might start again lol)

I had such an awesome collection of rare pokemon cards, my mom threw them away in on of her moves as I left after high school to study in a different city.. those would have made me some cash!

but, I do not like these new age pokemon's, they are lame! the original ones like Blastoise/Charizard/Snorlax/Kubone/Pikachu/Abrakadabra etc..

****, im 21 and I can't wait for B&W2 to come out. 3 more days ( me thinks).

When is B&W 2 released? I heard it was October 12?

I had such an awesome collection of rare pokemon cards, my mom threw them away in on of her moves as I left after high school to study in a different city.. those would have made me some cash!

but, I do not like these new age pokemon's, they are lame! the original ones like Blastoise/Charizard/Snorlax/Kubone/Pikachu/Abrakadabra etc..

True dat, I made a ton of cash on my Pokemon cards.. Having said that, I spend a ton more acquiring them! Although at least they were cheap when I was a kid, they're about ?5 for a pack of 7 now!

Yeah, 1st gen pokemon were the best [apart from Bulbasaur who sucks].. 2nd gen are okay too, but after that I couldn't name a single Pokemon.. Despite having Ruby, Diamond and Black.

Last edited:
Oh, I failed XD
Yes, release date is on October 12th in Europe.

Just out of curiosity what ages are people who are playing Pokemon these days?

Im 24. A lot of pokemon players are as old as the series brings them back to childhood. :)

And Andy I had to trade between my old heart gold to my black game. It took me ages to acquire all the pokemon i needed. Got the starters from trading and bred them to get my own copy with a ditto :)

I'm 28 and a big fan of Pokemon up to hoenn went a bit odd after thy but I till have the games

Aannddyy I can get a squirtle no problem any other let me know tht goes for all.

Glad to find fm and pokemon fans, thought I was in a minority.... Missus thinks I'm sad!

Im back in Wales next Wednesday night and I can send you one then aannddyy?

Im 24. A lot of pokemon players are as old as the series brings them back to childhood. :)

And Andy I had to trade between my old heart gold to my black game. It took me ages to acquire all the pokemon i needed. Got the starters from trading and bred them to get my own copy with a ditto :)

How do you trade between B/W and HGSS? I've been trying to do it through the union room but it wont work?

I turned 27 yesterday and I still love Pokemon (dont play it anymore, but might start again lol)

Don't tell anyone but Sean has his Pokemon cards still.

Aannddyy, I can get you a squirtle tomorrow. Can breed one for you and send it then. Just dont have wifi at the minute. Any other pokemon youd like just let me know. I have pretty much all the kanto and Johoto pokemon apart from about 50-60 but working to getting them too.

Also what game are you using as you cant trade from black back to hg/ss. But i have most of my pokemon on HG anyway :)

Thanks guys. :)

I'm playing HG atm cus I can't find Black :( I'm gunna look for it later though, hopefully it will turn up!

imagejpeg

This is my favourite Pokemon, always start with Marowak.

Who is your favourite Pokemon and do you have a favourite type?