Police fears over 'Anyone but England' T-shirt

Its sad and pathetic really,especially as the English couldnt give a ****.

If you really want to upset the English,do better than them.

Well....... we do like a challenge?

Ain't gonna happen mate we're not anywhere near Englands level!

I live in Scotland but visit family in England 3 times a year, and the Scottish are definitely much more hostile towards the English than the vice versa :D This type of stuff gets sold all over Scotland, don't see what the problem is :S

Being half English and half Scottish I'm often racist towards myself, in fact in the last World Cup I remember actually enjoying the "Jason Scotland" song (Any Scottish person will surely remember it :p) I know it's terrorism but the English half of me is to scared to do anything about it.

Most Scots who hate the English dont even know why they hate the English.

Most of the british isles hate england,no suprise.but we couldn't give a ****,if it came to it we would **** all of em' anyways :p

Most Scots who hate the English dont even know why they hate the English.

If you watch the hollywood propaganda movie "Braveheart" you'll see why?

Such a bullshit movie and i'm as patriotic as they come believe me!:p

Is it not made by a reputable company? ****?

I want one of these lol.

I can see how some English people would be upset about it but lets be honest they wouldnt support us either.

Jeeeez it's just a joke t-shirt made for a laugh, nothing to get worked up about.

Interestingly though, if someone had a t-shirt saying "anyone but India" for example, it may be classed as racist. The world has become too PC imo, let us have our laughs! Doesn't quite make up for not being there though :(

no one is upset, we just find it VERY Pathetic & Funny
Thought that pathetic implied upset, my mistake. We've been saying this for years though, hardly anything new.
I want one of these lol.

I can see how some English people would be upset about it but lets be honest they wouldnt support us either.

I don't think its pathetic or offensive to ANYNONE, even those hyper sensitive types that lurke around here.

Would you call a club fan pathetic for wanting their rivals to lose, mos def not, its much the same thing even if Scotland arent exactly in direct competition with England

I live in Scotland but visit family in England 3 times a year, and the Scottish are definitely much more hostile towards the English than the vice versa :D This type of stuff gets sold all over Scotland, don't see what the problem is :S

Ive never encountered any genuine hostilitly in Scotland towards any English person, you might get the odd ned being a *** but they are just generally hostile to everyone.

Scottish people are weird...

Yeah but they are 10x funnier than the English. I'm not biased either, I'm from Northern Ireland lol.

I will agree with that tbh, most Scottish people are funny, just look at Frankie Boyle.