Poll of the Week #5: What Do You Use FM-Base For?

What Do You Use FM-Base For?

• Tactics

Votes: 470 47.9%
  • Players

Votes: 398 40.5%
  • Player Faces

Votes: 328 33.4%
  • Logos & Kits

Votes: 396 40.3%
  • Transfer Updates

Votes: 313 31.9%
  • Custom Databases

Votes: 226 23.0%
  • Skins

Votes: 330 33.6%
  • Other (Please leave a reply below)

Votes: 170 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Players and logos and kits, that's all.

players, stories, general chat, and uploading tactics

Talk about the game in general and about the sport overall.

Picking on people without them being able to hit me.

Yep, i'm nailz.

Discussion about Football Manager, Real Football and Other Subjects with a bunch of well educated and friendly people.

I voted all besides the tactics, and as Other I'd say The Forum obviously .

For the chat really, for the football :) You need to sort out the percentages in the poll BTW :)

a lot of thinkgs , tactics , custom databases , facepacks , transfer updates and the stories

280% of votes? Sounds a bit like Belarus's or North Korea's voting percentages.

Predictions.....even if im no good at them (apart from the Derby results!!)

Other: I generally come on here to read some of the crazy/ridiculous threads some people have created and have a good laugh at some of the replies lol Also for a bit of football talk, most people round me hate football so don't get much so it's nice to have somewhere to go once in a while

I use it for basically everything but Transfer Updates. It's such a handy site and it is very interesting listening to the FM stories posted by the other members.

Logos, Kits, Players and Custom DBs mainly.

But I think the reason people come back, and the reason FM-base is so popular is because it has developed this sort of 'community' atmosphere.

Logos, Kits, Players and Custom DBs mainly.

But I think the reason people come back, and the reason FM-base is so popular is because it has developed this sort of 'community' atmosphere.

Agreed. Like the banter mainly. The majority is pretty much good natured and sensible. Yeah you get the occassional muppett, but its pretty much friendly and good natured.