Danielwh2

Reaction score
I have just been promoted to the premiership with Portsmouth in my first season. In the first season I had to let a lot of players leave due to finances and relied on loans.

I only have about 12 players at the club at the moment, with the best being Utaka and Kevin Prince Boaeteng.

Now I have 2.3 million budget to achieve a mid table finish. What players are cheap that will help me in the premiership? I have signed Jason Koumas on a free so far.

I am on one of the transfer etc updated databases, if that helps?

Many Thanks

In goals, try to get Vincent Enyeama. If he hasn't been signed from somebody already, he should be under 1 mil. Defence, Sergiy Kryvtsov at CB. Maybe try Milan Misun at Celtic on loan or maybe buy him, dunno how much though, he's good at any time in the game, left-back. Centre mid, McDonald Mriga of Parma, maybe use add-ons if you're struggling to manage to pay for him, Anthony Annan plays well in DM too. Wingers, Kris Commons. Up front, maybe Gary Hooper, Rob Hulse or Lacina Traore.

Cheers for the advice, I have sorted out most of the team now. I got an extra 11 million which helped.

Portsmouth.png