Reaction score
Okay so I do know Portsmouth are in real problems right now but I'm having problems signing players. I have been took over and for some reason I was even given 1M to spend i put that all into wages and got about 20k wages spare, so anyway when I do try and sign a player I can still only offer £90 wages and when I do get to the point where the few agree a contract when it gets to the confirmation bit a few days later it says this transfer can not be confirmed. Now when players try and buy my players it won't let me reject,I have sold players like Rocha etc but now that I have a paper thin squad (not like it wasn't before) I can not reject offers for example I have this 17 year old youngster who isn't great but has decent potential and I need him to fill the subs bench and obviously when my main wingers are tired but teams like Oxford put loan bids in and I don't have the option of declining only accepting.

For added information I am not in the red financially in fact my balance is 1.5M and no transfer embargo is in place. Is all of this just because of Pompeys financial situation or is it my game?

Got the same problem mate, still in administration. I wish someone would explain it.

You guys Can't sign anyone until the new owners take over its takes a bit but around 10 games in you should have a takeover and you will be able to sing players (sadly after transfer deadline)

i already have so excited got 2million spend on players upgrading youth + training facilities getting parent club BUT a very BIG but i am still only allowed to offer players £90 a week even current players at the club hope it changes before window shuts reckon two weeks and it'll say portsmouth clear finances or somin like that and i'll be able to offer more than £90 a week well
thats what im hoping i want george Long & fredric piquionne

i already have so excited got 2million spend on players upgrading youth + training facilities getting parent club BUT a very BIG but i am still only allowed to offer players £90 a week even current players at the club hope it changes before window shuts reckon two weeks and it'll say portsmouth clear finances or somin like that and i'll be able to offer more than £90 a week well
thats what im hoping i want george Long & fredric piquionne
would you mind uploading the save to the site so i could give it a try