pompeydaz

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has tried this yet, but wow!!!

You start with the -10 points, and in an embargo straight away. Every transfer bid put in gets accepted, but you don't get any of the money. You only get £90 a week wages for a freebie, and once you find someone to accept you cant!!! It wont let you confirm it!!! I don't understand why though??? Nobody will come on loan, im down to 14 first team players, using all my youth. But too be fair Im actually doing alright in the league at the moment, its mid Oct and just hope I don't get injuries!

If you don't like it then play on the default update.

The reason you get no money for selling players in because you're in administration.. Like in real life, all the money you receive will go to running the club. You can't sign anyone [I think you might be able to sign free agents] because you're under a transfer embargo.... The board will probably accept all transfer offers on your behalf too which is why you can't accept or reject anything.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-discussion/83262-post-your-frustrations.html

Its also for players I try to offer a trial it says transfer could not be completed!!!

Thats because Pompey are going down with no money in the shed!