madman558

Banned
Reaction score
As I am looking for something to do for when i finish college, and in the weeks leading up to finishing college, I am making a story based on pompey, i did an oxford story, which i lost my motivation to play, but as pompey manager you will never know what can happen right?

ANYWAY:

this is obviously the 1st post to the story... but I have added the intro to the picture that i will be using for my story, so the intro will be on the uploaded file (check it out below)

If you cannot read the intro on the picture, this is what it says:

Breaking News
Grant relieved of first team
Duties with immediate effect
As the club is in torrid financial position, Avram Grant, Portsmouth manager, has terminated his contract, in aid of the clubs financial situation and a chance for better job security.

Balram Chainrai Portsmouth owner had this to say, “While Avram is still one of the most capable managers in the league, with the financial situation worsening, we have been forced to take drastic action , relieving him from his position at the club as manager, we wish Avram all the success that he deserves.”

Mr Chainrai’s spokesperson had this to say, “While we are sad to see Avram leave the club, this is the chance for the club to revive itself, while retaining our premiership status, we have had several applicants, mainly from high class managers that would require a large wage, which is something that we cannot afford at this time. We have appointed young manager Ryan Bayliss in charge of the first team. While he is an untested manager, we feel that we have the right man for the job. He has promised financial security, with premiership survival.”

Newly appointed Mr Bayliss, will be talking to the official supporters club, press and the board alike, to discuss contract terms, aims for the season and how to build on what is a very good club.

Last edited:
I will do my updates later on, im doing coll work at the moment :(

looks alright mate if your updates and layout are good i will follow

Good luck with Pompey buddy! Maybe adding more colours to your story will be great (H)

the way that i am planning on doing it is have the sme sort of picture, though updated so that it looks different every 2 updates or something, and have a BBC for transfer stories, and managerial changes, etc etc. ill see how it looks and post it here :) after college work that is lol

July update

Here is the july pre season fixture update, i have also included a shot of the budgets i have. transfer update in 10 mins.

july transfers

In this post, there is my transfer update, at the end of the season i will cover each transfer in more detail, but i am doing it this way as i am itching to get the season started :)

I thought your man gael nlundulu was supposed to be beast in fm2010

i dont know, i didnt like the look of him, he played in a friendly, and he completely failed in it, he missed a sitter so it was a case of bye bye :)