Lloyd is Fat

Reaction score
We all know these players... They may have shockingly poor technical attributes but the thing that makes up is their personality and determination. What are you experiences with these guys? My favourite is Anton Jongsma from Football Manager 2010.

THUMBNAIL-Anton%20Jongsma,%20MK%281%29.jpg

Name: Anton Jongsma
D.O.B: 13/01/1983
Team: FC Emmen

Story:-

I signed him for Huddersfield in order to add some depth to my midfield. He didn't look too impressive and he only had a rating of 2*. However, I was wrong... Anton bagged me a stunning 27 goals from the center of the midfield in just one season in which he was ever-present. None of these were from set pieces, they were all quality finishes yet he only had a finishing attribute of 10. He finished the season with a rating of 7.69, my best player by far. He had helped me to secure the league title and take the mighty Huddersfield Town to the Championship.

I secured the signatures of the experienced Brian Stock and the rising star Tom Hateley in order to play in the center of the midfield, thus leaving Jongsma on the bench. Stock was my key man, the technically gifted player whose aim was to create the play. However, things didn't go to plan and seven games in he was injured. I had to call in Jongsma to replace him, not sure on how he would cope in this league. Once again he surprised me... He was shire class. How could this man do it? He was technically useless, or so they say, and he wasn't the fastest player either. However, it was his work ethic and determination that made up for it. This is what I now look for in every player.

What are you experiences with Anton or any other big surprises?

FM 2010, tony scannell, notts county. I think it was the 2nd season in. He wasn't the most technically outstanding player in the world but somehow got me 29 goals in 35 games

phil younghusband fought he wpuld be air bt he was class scored 24 goals in the first season 26 in the next and 16 in the followin