Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
I have always had a really low cross completion percentage. So far I've only managed Spurs and Liverpool and have fielded mainly small strikers (Defoe, Keane, Tevez etc.), so would have crossing set to Drill, but most of the time it's down to my wingers crosses not going anywhere near my players. I have had Bale, Lennon, Bentley, Ashley Young, Gerrard, Joe Cole all as wingers and haven't had one making consistently good crosses. I've tried adjusting the Cross Aim settings (near post, far post, center,), but I really can't see how this would work as you strikers don't always make the same runs into the box.

Any advice?

this has been a problem for alot of people, I play with wingers, but I have their Crossing set to either sometimes or rarely, I have them cut inside and play through balls like Messi :) my wingers are not the greatest crossers of the ball (Harry Novillo and Giannis Fetfatzidis) but they (especially Giannis, he is known IRL as the Greek Messi anyway) are getting alot of assists :)

have you tried setting it to cross from deep or mixed?

I've tried everything I swear. I was just thinking though that because I have small strikers that I always have crossing set to drill, maybe I should try having it set to mixed and see if that works.