Jinsgin

Reaction score
I'm playing with birmingham 4th season, and the club's financial position is insecure.. I think it might have started when I sold a player for 50m third season and then shifted that money towards a bigger wage budget and now that wage budget is weighing us down

How can I sort this out? I hate seeing "christian eriksen is one of the highest earners at St. Andrews, and with the club's financial position in doubt there is much speculation as to his future" or some ****

Win , cut wages , get rid of players , if you can't cope with that edit a sugar daddy or go play manchester city

Its not that I want more money, I just don't want the finances to be unstable when I only ever spend under the budget and havent done any requests such as new stadium or facilities

Main thing would be to slash your wages and would probably be the easiest to do. Another way is to consistently win things so you get better sponsorship deals earning extra income. If you want to save minimal amounts although over time will be alot cut any feeder teams you don't use or use least often.

Apart from these I can't think of any other ways round it mate

Offer mutual termination to you're reserves that you don't play and who have high wages and you can't sell 'm. Kicked Ledley King out that way and although my board didn't like it it didn't cost me anything and freed up some wages (reason I kicked him, cause he was always injured, didn't play but went mad when I took the captancy from him, maybe not best gameplaywise, but it felt good).

Also fire your reserve squad, 'most of them aren't good enough im sure.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

main thing would be to slash your wages and would probably be the easiest to do. Another way is to consistently win things so you get better sponsorship deals earning extra income. If you want to save minimal amounts although over time will be alot cut any feeder teams you don't use or use least often.

Apart from these i can't think of any other ways round it mate

red army! Red army!

cant believe no one has asked this, but who the **** did you sell for £50m?!?!

I have sold a few normal players ( huddlestone , lennon , bentley ) for ridicously high offers from City , they really just throw money at you if they want any of your players , in fm10 I sold Alexis Sanchez and Neymar for 60 Million and 75 Respectively plus a 50 % of NEXT SALE ( not profit ) to Man City , just find a sugar daddy to sell your players :p