Poor Finishing and Defending on FM 12 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Skill

Reaction score
I posted this TWICE on SI's forums but yet no reply.

Title says it all. If anyone has seen my beloved Chelsea this season and even last season we have lost our clinical touch. I can't finish for ****! Excuse my language. The same goes for my defending. I concede silly goals that really shouldn't be going in. Just like Chelsea of this season. The good thing is I am creating 25+ chances per match with at least 55-60% possession per match. SI have become tooooooo realistic for me lol. Rooney and Aguero banging them in for fun. Just like in real life. But seriously.... whether its Hazard, Torres, Drogba, Hulk, Sturridge, Lampard or anyone who pops up in the final third for me. They struggle to finish. Sure I have scored some but if you take a look at my stats, if I had the clinical finishing of Barcelona I should be winning by at least 20 goals per game. I am NOT joking. I will post screenies. Yes I know you notice my Malaysian tour results....

ImageShack Album - 14 images recently finished my demo save (took me 3 days) I currently lead the table, Mata is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20+ apps 15 assists 11 goals OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sturridge is sadly ***** but just like in real life I am training him exclusively for the right side. Erm.. Lukaku needs some work on his movement and finishing and I am really disappointed about Torres' movement stat (12 at the start; 13 after some training). SI are being really unfair, he is atleast 15 or 16.

Cristiano Ronaldo won the WPOTY and WGB, Messi didn't even place. Zlatan did though and Fabregas. BTW Mata didn't even get on the shortlist, Hazard did and Mata has been 10x better than him this season although he has been exceptional for me as well. Really I mean it Mata is a ******* BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ought to post a screenie of him but I'm to lazy right now.

Unsurprisingly Rooney is scoring for fun, Aguero not as free scoring but he is playing really well and by the way... Silva is also a beast. Imagine him and Mata in my team omg... he has about 13 assists and 6 goals I think.

Tottenham strangely are my main competition. They are neck and neck with me right now and van der Vaart and Adebayor and ******* OWNING!!! Ade leads the table with 18 goals and VDV leads Mata by 2 assists on the table (15 assists) This is the EPL btw Eurpoe not included here.

Anyways please reply. Anyone else experiencing poor finishing? Goals leaking in?

Oh god there is so much I want to share from just the demo. I had an amazing match with Tottenham, won 4-2. God.. if anyone wants to hear about my save and see screenies please reply and say so.

1. You really didn't provide us with any information regarding "poor finishing or leaked goals"

2. Did you take your pills today?

I have to upload MORE screenies. The capitalisation isn't a shout, I just put it because I already uploaded and had the "more" been common it would have seemed as if I was lazy. Well... I kinda am. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.