Dibbert

Reaction score
So im playing with my edited team raising through the divisions from the BSP and I notice my next fixture in the Championship is Aston Villa. So got me wondering what's the worst you've seen a big team finish? What surprise team got relegated? Post your feedback :)

Aston Villa's dismal season, first time on any fm I've seen them relegated.

View attachment 237324View attachment 237323

Last edited:
I've seen Liverpool relegated but it was later on around 2020 i think

Seen some guys story that went onto 2057 or something, and Newcastle were in League 2.

But in your case, I've seen Villa relegated quite a bit, they seem to be a yo-yo team from then on

I'm currently in 2029 and have seen Tottenham relegated to the Championship, although they came straight back up and claimed a top 6 finish.

Also seen Fulham get relegated all the way down to League 2, at which point I took over as a challenge and got them back to the Championship on a 40k wage budget.

Happened to sunderland in my save..

I've seen Sunderland countless times go down before the update, though this is the first time since that I've also seen them go down.

I've seen Liverpool relegated but it was later on around 2020 i think

This would please me :p

Seen some guys story that went onto 2057 or something, and Newcastle were in League 2.

But in your case, I've seen Villa relegated quite a bit, they seem to be a yo-yo team from then on

Woah thats bad and I'll see how they do in the championship still got the likes of Bent and Agbonlahor so would expect them to go back up.

I'm currently in 2029 and have seen Tottenham relegated to the Championship, although they came straight back up and claimed a top 6 finish.

Also seen Fulham get relegated all the way down to League 2, at which point I took over as a challenge and got them back to the Championship on a 40k wage budget.

Thats a big one in Tottenham going down, they're always so strong in every game I've started even after a couple of years or so.