liamboyall7

Reaction score
At the start of my game my processing speed was very good, but as i have got further and further in (now in 2023) the processing is absolutely shocking! Ive reduced my active leagues to three but it made no difference. My computer is fine as ive checked iton my friends system too ... Any help ? :(

is it just the game saying that or has it gotten slower?

what are your computer specs? The game will slow naturally slow down due to an increased number of regens to make and load

Odd im in 2023 with 6 leagues n loads of regens n my pc is terrible:(

Its a frequent problem with every Football Manager. Once you have played 15-20yrs the game speed gets slower constantly. I noticed with previous versions & my player count had twice the number of players i started with. Put simple, my database got bigger. I recommend you check if your experiencing the same problem as me

open task manager go to performance and see how much ram is being used by your compif its using nearly all of it you might just need to upgrade ram which is cheap

Thanks guys, yeah I have **** loads of regens but reduced it to only three leagues but still so slow :( wish there wasa way of limiting the regens