Poor standard of the SPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboro

Reaction score
I think Middlesbrough are living proof that the SPL is a f*cking awful league, apparantly Boyd etc were good players and their really struggling in the Chsmpionship, I reakon theyd be decent players in League 1, but f*ck me, their supposed to be good players, their cack:p

It is a pretty poor league but what else can they do?? Maybe expand the SPL to 20 teams maybe??

Yeah thats what Id do, instead of playing each other 4 times a season, or may be even just close it down, the best Scottish team was Gretna, I won f*cking loads at Ladbrooks with them, but then they closed down

The SPL is dirt,even irish players are getting games over there... Robbie Keane was great for celtic but not really able to cut it at the Premiership lately like

Yeah thats what Id do, instead of playing each other 4 times a season, or may be even just close it down, the best Scottish team was Gretna, I won f*cking loads at Ladbrooks with them, but then they closed down
the best scottish team is gretna (serriously) you have made the assumption becasue you won money at the bookies. The scottishj league is **** however if it went to 20 teams it would be worse. The teams that are in the scottish league the now are best of a bad lot. outside the old firm none can compete in europe. (yeah i know celtic arent there this year) aberdeen hearts motherwell and hibs most seasons are fighting for top six and the rest are trying to avoid getting relegated. If we opened it up to more teams i beleive there are only a couple of teams from the 1st divisions that could come up but would still be fighting off getting relegated.

True, I only mentioned Gretna because I think they got promoted 3 years on the bounce, and I always backed them on my bets, Like you said I always have Celtic and Ranger on my accumulator because they will win because no one else can compete with them. What happend with the possibility of Celts and Rangers joining the Prem a few years back?

True, I only mentioned Gretna because I think they got promoted 3 years on the bounce, and I always backed them on my bets, Like you said I always have Celtic and Ranger on my accumulator because they will win because no one else can compete with them. What happend with the possibility of Celts and Rangers joining the Prem a few years back?

Theres still a campaign for this but they would be better being put in the championship or league one as there not really premiership quality at the minute and would probably be relegated in their first year

that will never happen, becasue of a couple of points
1 championship teams will not accept ranagers and celtic getting put into the preimer league ahead of them.
2 why would celtic and ranagers go down to the championship to work there way into the preimer league if they can win the league every season and also play in europes biggest competition?
I think that in the next five years there may be a european league that will be developed thats the only way i see celtic and ranegrs leaving the league.

The SPL is dirt,even irish players are getting games over there... Robbie Keane was great for celtic but not really able to cut it at the Premiership lately like
Robbie Keane wasnt that good in the SPL and hasnt been good since Liverpool ****** around with him :mad:

Ill ingnore that "irish players" comment saying as your trying to make a name for yourself by being a troll

Theres still a campaign for this but they would be better being put in the championship or league one as there not really premiership quality at the minute and would probably be relegated in their first year
well honestly you cant really come to that conculsion celtic and ranagers arent the same teams they one were but i do not think for one second they would get relegated in the first season of the preimership but honestly this is stupid conversation as it will never happen stay on topic.

to be fair the scottish league is the exactly the same as the spanish league the only difference the best players go to spain cuz its a nicer place to live, both have only 2 teams and both are **** to watch

to be fair the scottish league is the exactly the same as the spanish league the only difference the best players go to spain cuz its a nicer place to live, both have only 2 teams and both are **** to watch
i wont event comment on that as i feel a slaughtering coming on.

Theres already been at least 10 threads on this does FM Base really need another one.

Robbie Keane wasnt that good in the SPL and hasnt been good since Liverpool ****** around with him :mad:

Ill ingnore that "irish players" comment saying as your trying to make a name for yourself by being a troll

He is taking lessons from a pro. He isnt doing to bad tbh

Worst comment I have ever seen.

/me cracks his neck & then his knuckles. Right, ****...

You are either trying to be a troll or you are completely retarded. I don't care which and I can't be arsed to argue with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.