Pop Like A Robot From Bayer 04 - An FMM24 Adventure!

olliexcore

Reaction score
Hello FM Basers, I’ve decided to post my FM Mobile travails, where I currently sit in 2025/26 in charge of Bayer Leverkusen 04!

Started my career with Tottenham and as you can see, it was an unmitigated disaster. Big Ange, I failed you mate.

IMG_7840.png

Most of my squad remain with the notable exceptions of Kulusevski (gone to Real!), Richarlison, Bentancur and Hojbjerg, Antonio Conte is back in the hot seat and the wonderkids I signed (Meupiyou, Halseth Nypan, Evan Ferguson and my pet project Mikey Moore) are still in and around the first team.

IMG_7841.png

Upon sacking I saw the Bayer job available and jumped at the chance to manage the German Spurs. Inheriting some top talents in Adam Hlozek, Florian Wirtz and Edmond Tapsoba, plus some familiar names to Premier League fans in Granit Xhaka (boooo), Nathan Tella and Timothy Fosu-Mensah, it seemed like an exciting project.

Since taking over in 23/24, Leverkusen have enjoyed consecutive seasons of Champions League football, with a DFB Pokal trophy last year to boot. You join me in Christmas 2025, with the Leverkusen lads just 2 points off the mighty Bayern - can we overhaul FC Hollywood to Bundesliga glory?

IMG_7842.png

Last edited:
The Squad

So, who’ve I got for this assault on the Bundesliga? Well, the first name I’ve managed to drag to Germany is a surprising one…

Endrick
IMG_7843.png

Somehow Endrick’s pre-arranged transfer to Real didn’t make it into the game, so I snapped him up from Leicester City for €27.5m. Hoping he develops into a monster, my tactic is based around a poacher.

Shea Lacey
IMG_7844.png

Not wanting to deprive my former charges of Mikey Moore (or pay the premium), I went for Man Utd’s Shea Lacey, who’s developing into quite the player, breaking into the first team at 18.

Florian Wirtz & Piero Hincapié

IMG_7846.png

IMG_7845.png

These lads have been absolutely fantastic since I arrived, and are developing into the backbone of my side along with Hlozek, Tapsoba and Gustavo Puerta.

Thomas Vasquez

IMG_7847.png

This regen, signed from Vitesse for €4.1m, is going to be an absolute beast when he’s good and ready. Watch this space with this lad…

The Problem Child - Michael Kayode

IMG_7848.png

So I was recommended this wonderkid, apparently develops into a 4.5 star elite. However when I got to signing him, Fiorentina have hampered his development and he’s a 2 star Championship level player. Do I stick or twist? I probably can’t afford the likes of Fresneda or Livramento at this point, do I stick with him and wait for a good regen to come along? Any solid top level Bundesliga/CL ready right backs for anyone to recommend? Could make an offer on Emerson Royal for the bants…

Attachments

• IMG_7848.png
    IMG_7848.png
    896.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
As well as the above problem with Kayode, I’ve sold a 30 year old Alex Grimaldi to Roma for €30m. I can move Hincapié to LB, but that leaves us with a 33 year old to partner Tapsoba in the middle. Think this defence needs an overhaul in the summer…

January 2027 Results

IMG_7849.png

Not off to the best start with a bore draw against a beatable Stuttgart. Our goal comes from Victor Boniface, our dependable Nigerian striker who’s been away for a pre-Christmas AFCON. Welcome back!

IMG_7852.png

We beat Wolfsburg fairly comfortably at home, with first half goals from Boniface and Endrick giving us the win.

IMG_7853.png

Strikes from Endrick and Gustavo Puerta give us a win against Sturm Graz in the Champions League - although we do seem to be heading towards a playoff for the knockouts.

IMG_7854.png

IMG_7855.png

An own goal and a late second from Adam Hlozek gives Leverkusen victory against Werder Bremen, and to within a point of FC Hollywood…

IMG_7857.png

Our January and Champions League group stage comes to an end with a 2-1 away win against Nantes. Another goal from Gustavo Puerta sees him win my player of the month, he’s flourished as a box-to-box midfielder in this save and an offer from Bayern Munich didn’t seem to affect him too much…I hope…

IMG_7858.png

Last edited:
February 2027 Results

IMG_7867.png

Young winger Jan Thielmann was the star of the show as we overcome Braunschweig

IMG_7868.png

Leverkusen make it 6 wins on the bounce thanks to a rapidfire brace from Victor Boniface.

IMG_7869.png

And it’s seven wins in a row thanks to our young superstar Thomas Vasquez getting the only goal of the game

IMG_7870.png

However, Union Berlin proved to be our stumbling block on the way to nine, our sole effort coming from Edmond Tapsoba penalty.

IMG_7871.png

Nine wins, you say? But I only count 8? Well, I forgot to screenshot our 5-0 victory in the first leg against Antwerp in the CL Round of 16. Silly boy. Great performance across both legs though to put us through against Man City. Red card for former Spurs hero Toby Alderwiereld in the first leg too, amusing.

IMG_7873.png

Disappointment in the Rhein derby as we draw with Köln. I’m glad this exhausting February is almost done.

IMG_7874.png

It finally comes to an end with heavy defeat to Man City, a Victor Osimhen hat trick giving us a mountain to climb in the second leg.

Player of the month is Osimhen’s fellow Nigerian Victor Boniface, with two 10/10 performances in fatiguing February.
IMG_7875.png

Attachments

• IMG_7874.png
    IMG_7874.png
    781.2 KB · Views: 6
March 2027

IMG_7903.png

Accidentally did the City game again, result remained the same. And again in the second league, rendering Bayer out of the Champions League at the round of 16. All hands on deck for the Bundesliga then, and all 3 of our games were rated fairly difficult by the bookies (which is the coloured 1-4 number on the side).

A disappointing loss to Freiburg was sandwiched by wins over Hannover and Red Bull, seeing us 2 points behind FC Hollywood and Leipzig heading into the run in. The big showdown with Bayern is coming up on the 25th April… can we do it? Come on Leverkusen!

IMG_7904.png

Player of the Month

It’s the boy Endrick, who’s headed for a 5-star rating sooner rather than later. Can’t believe I’ve got him, hope he can fire us to Bundesliga glory.

IMG_7905.png