aiantas97

Reaction score
What tactics should I use with Porto and who should I buy/sell?(I've got 8.75M€ budget)..Thanks to anyone who'll help.

im playing as ythem, i just finished my first season, i play a traditional 4-3-3 and douglas costa will be your best signing as there are no real significate midfield players that will score from there

This should be in here: Football Manager 2011 Tactics & Training
You should play a 4-3-3 with Hulk RW, Rodriguez (Cristian) LW and Falcao CF :). Helton/Beto in goal, probably Helton. Fucile RB, Otamendi and Rolando (may want to strength this position) CB and Alvaro Perreira LB. Midfield should be Fernando in DMF, Joao Moutinho & Ruben Michel/Freddy Guarin in CMF. No need for much strengthening, maybe a new (young) keeper like Romero, a new CB like Miranda/Rami and a young CMF like Kevin. Buy a lot of youngsters, though and build for the future. And get rid of either Helton or Beto if you get a new goalkeeper. Helton is on massive wages. If you have cash, and want a AMF (see Fanty111's post) I would opt for Neymar over Costa (Neymar should cost around £20m). If you want a awesome passer, get Paulo Henrique, if you want a good tackler, get Annan.
GK: Romero, Adler, Ospina
DC: Miranda, Rami, Radoi, Toloi (for the future), Mazuch (same as Toloi)
DL/DR: Diego Renan, Raul (for the future), Dodo (same as Raul), Fabio Coentrao, Roberto Carlos
DMF: Anthony Annan, Gaby Mundingayi
CMF: Kevin, Paulo Henrique, Douglas Costa, Nikola Drincic (cheap), Neymar (AMC)
LW/RW: Pablo Piatta, Junior Stanislas, Leonardo
ST: Neymar, Fred, Vaclav Kadlec, Tomas Necid, Welliton