Porto's Attacking Stars

fmcheif

Reaction score
I've taken over Porto at the start of the game they have some good players such as Hulk, Lucho Gonzalez, Raul Meireles. I sold Meireles for 13m in the 2nd season and ENDLESS quality reserve players. This leaving roughly 45m in the war chest my main aim was improving the attacking force. I signed Keirrison who is AMAZING I just can't praise this guy enough by far the best striker I have ever worked with. Then I signed Jovetic no real surprise to the FM world but again sitting in the attacking left midfield position he is unstoppable at times cutting in on his right foot. Next on my target list was 3 PSV players 2 well known were Affelay and Dzsudzsak again so creative and a force to be reckoned with. The 3rd of the 3 PSV players is Amrabat he?s a creative midfielder I have never come across. Between them they have transformed my team I?m hoping to poach Vukcevic from sporting who has unbelievable technical stats. Let me know if any of you have worked with these players on your saves and if they turn into the quality they are showing glimpses of.