Portsmouth 1-1 Man Utd

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A header from striker Benjani denies Manchester United their first win of the league campaign at Portsmouth as both sides end with 10 men.

More...

Missed most of the highlights. All I can say is that I'm dissapointed in Man Utd so far. I really hope they can start winning some games from now on!

Yay and Ronaldo has got a 3 match ban...

Lack of discipline too, poor manager.

well this start to the season has been a disaster. At least we're not playing badly, but we had to beat Reading cos this and Sunday's game were always gona be tough. People are sayin how only two games have gone, but u can't start badly anymore and be ready for teams to slip up. Four points behind Chelsea already is awful. I hope Liverpool beat Chelsea, or they draw a tleast, cos if we don't beat City (which im actually quite worried we wont) we could be seven points behind Chelsea already. Plus Rooney is out for two months and Ronny is out for three matches, Nani Anderson and Tevez are gona have to come good soon cos god knows when Saha and Ole will be back :(

ronaldo = nutter haha...2 points from 2 game...already 4 points off pace and no rooney or ronaldo for at least 3 games...me wishes ronaldo gets injured when his suspensions over :)

It could be worse, you could be like... I don't know, Leeds?

it could be worse, you could be like...I don't know a glory fan and support scumchester united :)

no, being a leeds fan is definetly worse