hammers12345

Reaction score
hey,, i need some help with portsmouth ,, i have got the latest updates and i need of some new players ,, any ideas ? , i have little money ( as you expect ) soo anyone will do that is gree or on loan ,,,,

thanks

hassan yebda, 300k, yannick djalo, 800k , darron gibson, kakuta, lansbury, barazite, bebe, mellis, loan

You just need to loan the **** out of some clubs mate. You aint signing nobody on a permanent I'm afraid.

ohh ok thanks :)

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

i have got BEBE' and kakuta :) and also dos santos from spurs !!!!! :D

ohh ok thanks :)

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

i have got BEBE' and kakuta :) and also dos santos from spurs !!!!! :D

Nicely done, good luck with your season may I add.

thanks :) andy carroll wants to come to me but will he be good for me ?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

and i got jack wilshere :)

Depends how you play him mate, I'd assume he would be good for you. Loan or permanent?

Then play Carrol as a target man and have a poacher or advanced forward next to him.

i signed him and i put him in the first game of the season and he scored twice ! ,, cheers for all your help

hammers12345 thanks :) andy carroll wants to come to me but will he be good for me?-

I've had Carroll for bout 3 seasons and I'm in 2015 but I can't fit him in the team, So loaned him out to a few clubs and he seems to get 20 goals a season, depending on what league.