Portsmouth debts close to £120m

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 927

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth's administrators reveal the relegated Premier League side owes nearly £120m.

More...

well thers another team going into liquidation

likely points will get deducted for next season ?

Wow surely liquidation, nobody is going to pay over £120M for a Championship club, if they can't sell Newcastle, who have better facilities and arguably a better squad, who's going to buy Pompey? But good luck to them, I hope they are still here this time next year :)

This is what happens when you let a cockney spiv manage your club. Its the fans i feel for.

Any manager would have spent the money if they were told it was there, and Redknapp only identified targets then it was directors/chairman that negotiated the contracts.

The blame solely lies with the owners/directors.

This is what happens when you let a cockney spiv manage your club. Its the fans i feel for.

Any manager would have spent the money if they were told it was there, and Redknapp only identified targets then it was directors/chairman that negotiated the contracts.

The blame solely lies with the owners/directors.

What Eddlad said, This is in no way Redknapp's fault.

Not a fan of Redknapp but have to say it was not his fault.
The directors/owners are either stupid or greedy - not sure which one is worse.

its a shame to see a Prem side go down like the titanic, but im blaiming Redknapp... bought a ton of players left (got investigated regarding agents and swindling) and now at tottenham takes half the players with him for a smaller fee... and seems to be trying to buy every player in professional football at tottenham...

dont know why i just really hate this guy... was hilarious when that 2p got thrown at him at Villa Park..

how the **** do pompey owe spurs money for begovic???? typical harry and his dirty dealing just watch this space spurs fans its all rosey now but in the future it will be you in this position.

Typical lies from BBC Sport. Their debts are only £119m, get your **** facts straight.

Typical lies from BBC Sport. Their debts are only £119m, get your **** facts straight.

It says close to £120m, which means £119m, but £120m sounds cooler ;)

Someone please buy Pompey. could you imagine the mood max would be in if they went bust. he wouldnt play on fifa for weeks

Back