Goal: Granero
Best rat: Kameni (8.3)
23.11.13 - Pompey 1-2 Man Utd
Goal: Obolo
Best rat: Obolo (7.2)
30.11.13 - Sunderland 0-2 Pompey
Goals: Cahill, Huseklepp
Best rat: Huseklepp (7.7)
3.12.13 - Pompey 1-2 Man Utd (League Cup - Qtr Final)
Goal: Huseklepp
Best rat: De Laet (8.3)

8.12.13 - Pompey 1-0 Wolves
Goal: Huseklepp
Best rat: Lemaitre, Sulejmani, Huseklepp (7.5)
16.12.13 - West Ham 0-1 Pompey
Best rat: Kameni (7.8)
21.12.13 - Pompey 2-1 Blackburn
Goal: Ogunjimi, Bovo
Best rat: De Laet (8.3)
26.12.13 - Pompey 3-0 Wigan
Goals: Cahill, Obolo, Gohouri (o.g.)
Best rat: Granero (9.0)
28.12.13 - Fulham 1-1 Pompey
Best rat: Cahill (8.0)
30.12.13 - Pompey 3-1 Aston Villa
Goals: Martínez, Ogunjimi, Obolo
Best rat: Ogunjimi (8.6)
4.1.14 - Pompey 1-0 Northampton (FA Cup 3rd Rd)
Goal: Bovo
Best rat: Bovo (8.3)
12.1.14 - Man City 0-1 Pompey
Goal: Zabaleta (o.g.)
Best rat: Kameni (8.4)
18.1.14 - Pompey 1-0 Newcastle
Goal: Ogunjimi
Best rat: Sulejmani (7.7)
22.1.14 - Pompey 1-0 Tottenham
Goal: Ogunjimi
Best rat: Cahill (8.6)
26.1.14 - Reading 0-1 Pompey
Goal: Sulejmani
Best rat: Kameni (9.1)

Last edited:
THE WINTER TRANSFERS - 2014

1.1 - Alexander Tettey joins FC Porto, in a 3.2M deal.
6.1 - Scott Allan joins Blackpool, in a 850K deal, and Portsmouth buy wonderkid Jonas Fröberg from IFK Norrköping (1M).
25.1 - Pompey buy Botafogo's goalkeeper Luís Guilherme (2.2M fee).
26.1 - Bovo joins Bologna on loan.
28.1 - Lemaitre joins Atalanta on loan.
30.1 - Thomas Dähne joins Mainz on loan.

Last edited:
THE MATCHES
2.2.2014 - Pompey 3-2 Oldham
Goals: Nikola Gagic, Obolo (2)
Best rat: Obolo (8.8)
5.2.2014 - Pompey 1-0 Swansea
Goal: Geraldo
Best rat: Sulejmani (8.0)
8.2.2014 - Liverpool 2-1 Pompey
Goal: Geraldo
Best rat: Geraldo (7.4)
15.2.2014 - Pompey 4-1 Brighton
Goals: Ogunjimi (3), De Laet
Best rat: Ogunjimi (9.6)
23.2.2014 - Pompey 3-0 West Ham (FA Cup 5th Rd)
Goals: Ogunjimi (2), Drogba
Best rat: Ogunjimi (9.3)
1.3.2014 - Norwich 0-2 Pompey
Goals: Ogunjimi, Geraldo
Best rat: Digne (7.9)
9.3.2014 - Pompey 1-1 Chelsea
Goal: Rodwell
Best rat: Rodwell (7.7)
15.3.2014 - West Brom 0-1 Pompey
Goal: De Laet
Best rat: De Laet (8.7)

22.3.2014 - FA Cup 6th Rd. Chelsea began the match on attack, and Valdez scored for the visitors twice before the half-time. I become angry with the players, and they returned much better for the second time, with a help of Jagielka (made a penalty on Drogba and scored an own goal), Drogba pulled one back and then Pompey equalised. More closely to the end of the match, Pompey had better chances than Chelsea, always attacking and putting them on pressure, but the team failed to made the winning goal.
Man of the match: Nelson Valdez (8.8)
Worst performance: Phil Jagielka (5.3)
View attachment 244025

26.3 - Portsmouth host the most important match on the 2013-14 Premier League; against the 2nd placed (two points behind Pompey) Arsenal. The match began with some Gunners moves, leaded by wingers Hulk and Walcott. However, Obolo scored for Pompey after a Sulejmani's breakdown from the left flank. He then crossed into the goalmouth, and Mauro putted it on. After this, Pompey became more stronger in the match. Shortly after, Drogba made his first league goal for Pompey after a cross from Naughton. So, Arsenal made a incisive move, with Hazard assisting Walcott to apply the finish. After that, Arsenal equalised after some confusion in the Blues' area, and Hulk powered a shot from the right flank of the area. On the last 10-15 minutes of the match, Sulejmani passed a great ball to Drogba. Didier was set to score, but he send a awful shot for Szczesny. In this match Dionisio Manuel Martínez made his first league app for Pompey, replacing Obolo on the dying minutes. End: Pompey 2-2 Arsenal
Man of the match: Eden Hazard (8.8)
Worst performance: Lucas Digne (6.1)
View attachment 244030
After this game, I'm now counting the rounds to the end of the season. As I'm only worried with Premier League and FA Cup (rematch against Chelsea - will be very difficult), my strong focus is the league. The next fixture is against powerful Man Utd, team who has knocked us out of League Cup and defeated us on the Prem (2-1 on Fratton Park). However, my first choice attacker, Ogunjimi, will be avaliable for this match after a 3 weeks ankle injury. Huseklepp will be out probably, as the prevision says "expected to be out for 4 to 12 days".
View attachment 244029

29.3 - Portsmouth faced Man Utd in a angry match, played in Old Trafford. Drogba made the winning goal, after a bealtiful move provided by Jorge Martínez. Jorge sprinted on the right flank, and crossed into the goalmouth, and Didier was free to score. Then Man Utd's Phil Jones was sent off after a horrible takle on Drogba. And what a league debut for Luís Guilherme! A clean sheet!
Man of the match: Luís Guilherme (8.3)
Worst performance: Javier Hernández (5.8)
View attachment 244248
The table stayed the same, as Arsenal get the three points against Fulham (2-1). A shame is that I couldn't use Ogunjimi and Huseklepp, both still injured. But Ogunjimi is about to return on two days, and Erik, for 4 to 8 days. Next match is the FA Cup replay against Chelsea.

Fellaini opened the scoreboard with a shot in the edge of the area. David Luiz sprinted over the flank and crossed in the head of Lukaku. Then Cahill received a yellow card and he'll miss the next match against Sunderland and the another, against Wolves. End: Chelsea 2-0 Portsmouth
Man of the match: David Luiz (8.1)
Worst performance: Geraldo (6.0)
View attachment 244515
I expect a victory in the next matches, and I want Erik back, he's very important. Drogba and Obolo aren't quality forwards like him. Obolo is a finisher, but a slow player.

7.4 - On the Sunderland match Gyan opened the score as Naughton missed a interception from Faurlín's cross. Then Ogunjimi had the perfect chance. He missed his shot on the 1st shot, cracking the ball on the woodwork, but scoring on the rebound. The comeback was completed on great break from left flank created by Huseklepp, when he crossed and Jorge Martínez headed to the goal. Sasso scored the third goal after a Granero's perfect taken corner. End: Pompey 3-1 Sunderland
Man of the match: Vincent Sasso (7.9)
Worst performance: Phil Bardsley (5.3)
View attachment 244530
Arsenal bagged a 1-0 win against Aston Villa. I'm still leader, only 6 rounds left. And the FA Cup knockout made my team focused on Premier, and Arsenal focused on the both tournaments.

Last edited:
Sorry mates, but the story ends here. All my saves crashed, and I cannot reload any backups from Pompey saves. I will remember this Portsmouth Football Club that I build and every support from all of you who came here and say:"I'm following!"

THANKS. Is the only thing I can say at the moment.

:'( I'm almost crying, this save was so special.

THE ​END

Back