Portsmouth part company with Hart

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth manager Paul Hart leaves the Premier League strugglers with immediate effect.

More...

LoL, too bad for Portsmouth, I hope kinger won't be so sad... :(

it is harsh on hart. no money, not tht great players. had to sell best players and given none to spend

Hart is a decent manager and I was sure he would help Portsmouth prevent the relegation.

I thought he should of stayed, I don't think anyone else will keep them up, they were playing football the right way.

Avran grant anyone? You heard it here first!.

Avran grant anyone? You heard it here first!.
Yea i heard of hi going to Pompey but i dont really think its true so they will be looking for someone like paul ince XD

I imagined that this would happen after losing again, even when they deserved to win. I predicted a Portsmouth relegation at the start of the season, as many did, and don't see that changing now. Unless they get Jose Mourinho in -_-

For them to be getting rid of Hart then something going on down there. Whoever takes over is going to have one **** of a job to keep them up.

Yea i heard of hi going to Pompey but i dont really think its true so they will be looking for someone like paul ince XD

Avram grant looks like a good shout hes the director of football at portsmouth i think well all he needs is a work permit and thats the whole thing rapped up? if they get him as manager i'll be really happy for them.

Steve Coppel, you heard it here first. mate works in pompey office. said tht coppels agents at ground, talking to peter storrie.

Avram Grant has said he won't take the job according to SSN

...Spoil sport not cool.

I'll probs agree with Scott then, coppell is a good shout aswell he wants to get back into football after a long break from it.

Shhh Gatid :) They need a decent premierleague Manager and Curbs come to mind, I don't think many will take it unless promised a decent Kitty in January though.

curbs wont take it, it already said he wants his next job to be a top 10 prem job. and pompey arent tht

I'm sending my application form in tomorrow. Otherwise I'd like Coppell or Curbishley to take over, bye Paul Hart :D

Back