Portsmouth part company with Hart

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
It's a shame as he was doing things the right way, luck just wasn't with him with no money, losing players and an unfortunate start to the season. Portsmouth havn't had a shocking game yet this season as far as I remember. Big mistake

curbs wont take it, it already said he wants his next job to be a top 10 prem job. and pompey arent tht
Agreed. But when you've got Aaron Mokoena in your team, anything is possible.

how about the FM-base revolution team, tht took over from the old bolton. :)

It's a shame as he was doing things the right way, luck just wasn't with him with no money, losing players and an unfortunate start to the season. Portsmouth havn't had a shocking game yet this season as far as I remember. Big mistake
Birmingham, Fulham and Arsenal were pretty shocking. But yeah apart from that, not bad.

Whats the odds on Harry rednapp getting the job? Anything is possible with this guy remember when he pulled a shock move to spurs when he clearly said he'll stay.

harry redknapp was mentioned on SSP as a outisider for the job, but i think pompey are only going to get unemployed anyway to save on compensation

Whats the odds on Harry rednapp getting the job? Anything is possible with this guy remember when he pulled a shock move to spurs when he clearly said he'll stay.
Now that, would be immense.

I think it's harsh, he has a great knowledge of the game and Ive watched Pompey many times this year and they've played some terrific stuff and I really hope they stay up, they've been so desperately unlucky this year and I was 100% sure Hart would keep them up.

Pretty shocked i guess. Did well to keep them up last year and getting the job full time was a bad decision on the boards part. They need someone who has either been there before or a motivational manager who can lift spirits.

I still think they'v been desperately unlucky not to win a few games and probably be like 7 points up of what they are now.

Apprently Darren Ferguson is the favourite, would be exciting as Pompy have got United next week :D

hart's a good manager. its the board(s) that screwed up the team. alexander GAYdamak, al fahim and then al faraj. blame GAY if you want, cos after all he's that f***tard who refused to pump in money and forced them to sell stars like mad. the rapid changing of owners only contributed to making things worse :@

****** hope not.
Darren Ferguson would be a good bet.

Must admit I like the idea of Darren Ferguson.. His first game vs his dad would be immense and if he won that with us, that would give him and us huge confidence. We're not down yet, we're close to the pack and we only need a couple of wins to get out of that bottom 3.

trust me I do believe pompey are better than the likes of hull, birmingham, wolves

Such a shame. He did pretty well with what he had.

trust me I do believe pompey are better than the likes of hull, birmingham, wolves
Problem is, Wolves and Birmingham have the money to change that, especially Birmingham.
We don't have that luxury

Back