Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Portsmouth Promotion in One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just Got Promotion With Portsmouth , Took Me One Season ! , Playoff Final , Had To Win My Last 4 Games In a Row Aswell :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's not that hard if you keep the starting eleven fit, IMO we have one of the best starting eleven's in the League. But that may be bias i guess.

But well done nonetheless.

Reaction score
Just Got Promotion With Portsmouth , Took Me One Season ! , Playoff Final , Had To Win My Last 4 Games In a Row Aswell :D
Hard to keep them up, i took pompey up 1st season on 11.1. but lost the likes of nugent,utaka and a few others on frees as they wudnt sign new deals. got £15mil to beat relagation. safe to say i never. but good luck in prem!

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
In my first season (I'm Leeds) they finished joint 3rd and only lost the play-off final against QPR. They did this without signing any players and only had 13 players in the first team.. Beat that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.