Portsmouth stay up, Birmingham relegated

Brum Boy said:
i hate pompey i think there S**T

Pompey = Premiership
Brum = Championship

Speaks for itself really :p

How can you say Pompey are S**T? They stayed up when they looked down and out, 7 games unbeaten showed how good they are once everyone settled down. Brum had a bad run of injuries that's why they went down, Probably come mid table championship :p

If that russian never gave them money they would of been dead and burried like sunderland and it would of been out of w.b.a and brum, we beat pompey 5-0 thats why i can say they are s**t

I'm glad you're playing Championship football next year, more local derbys for me to see :) I don't care if Portsmouth have money or not either, they survived and you didn't, therefore they are better than jOo. :yikes:

Always said Brum were ****.

They have Pennant, Dunn when fit and Forsell when on form....thats it :D

Chris Sutton....LMAO

Derby, you should want local derbies your s**t, you probably the worst team in the midlands in CCC, i cant wait to hammer you's next year, we'll beat readings points record, david dunn will stay fit and tear the CCC apart :D

Brum Boy said:
Derby, you should want local derbies your s**t

Makes sense.

you probably the worst team in the midlands in CCC, i cant wait to hammer you's next year, we'll beat readings points record, david dunn will stay fit and tear the CCC apart :D

I'm not gonna sit here and shout falsely about my team, we have been poor all season, just like Birmingham have. I doubt you'll beat reading's points tally and "tear the league apart", maybe you'll reach the play offs though. :D

Deadly DJ Campbell is going to be on fire with the forss, i meant you shouldnt want more derbys because you'l only get humiliated, i think you will go down this year and i hope you do

All Birminghams best players will have left before the end of January 07 :D

Well we dont have to sell and if we are flying high i dont think anyone will leave, forss is attracting interest from sheff utd but they gona go down so i think he stick with brum

You won't get promoted, you have to adapt to playing other ***** teams :p And yes, once Wigan don't get Johnson they'll probably look to getting some Birmingham players so don't bank on them all staying like Bruce said.

Well forss can go and heskey cause we look to have tied up the jerome deal today and he will sign early next week, jerome and dj will kill the league with dunn and kilkenny just off pennant on the right and gray on the left oh its marvalous

Brum Boy said:
Deadly DJ Campbell is going to be on fire with the forss, i meant you shouldnt want more derbys because you'l only get humiliated, i think you will go down this year and i hope you do

Depends on the quality of manager we get in. George Burley was brilliant and we finished 4th with him last season, the same team this apart from Rasiak under Phil Brown and Westley were beyond poor. Now Gadsby's consortium is in we'll have a little bit of cash to strengthen and mid table would be expected. Anyway this thread isn't about Derby, it's about Portsmouth staying up and Birmingham going down. :blush: