Portsmouth supporters trust

Reaction score
I just thought i would make this thread to find out what you guys think about the PST being given the go ahead to take over the club as a huge supporter of the club i think its great news and im really excited about what could happen next what do you think about this ?
PUP!

I am born, bred and still am in Pompey so know the club quite well and know people close to the club etc. It is a chance for the club to start to rebuild, you finally have a chairman who will deal with transfer properly etc which is always encouraging. If you go down which i believe you will its not the worst thing, any player who is worth his salt playing in League 2 next season or players looking to get their career back on track would rather play for a club who will get 10-15 k fans playing for a club with a Championship budget.

I am born, bred and still am in Pompey so know the club quite well and know people close to the club etc. It is a chance for the club to start to rebuild, you finally have a chairman who will deal with transfer properly etc which is always encouraging. If you go down which i believe you will its not the worst thing, any player who is worth his salt playing in League 2 next season or players looking to get their career back on track would rather play for a club who will get 10-15 k fans playing for a club with a Championship budget.

100% true there mate if we can keep hold off players like Rocha,Wallace,Connolly,Ertl & Agyemang etc i think we have a chance of getting promoted at the first time of asking whether its automatic or ANOTHER trip to Wembley i think this current squad has what it takes to go up.I was saying to a few of my mates young players who play in blue square,league 2 etc would definitely rather play in front of 12 thousand passionate loyal fans and earn 1k a week then earn 2k playing at a team who get attendances of around 5k it would be a dream come true for me to play for a team like Portsmouth
PUP!

well good luck lets hope this is the start of something good cos what you lot have had to put up with takes the **** hope to see you back in prem soon

well good luck lets hope this is the start of something good cos what you lot have had to put up with takes the **** hope to see you back in prem soon

Thanks if im honest it would be amazing to be back in the big time but im enjoying the football league much more than when we were in the prem the football is better no players diving about just honest pro's playing the game for the love of it not for the money

Always have a soft spot for Pompey so I hope to see them back in the Premier League soon. I am so glad you guys didn't get shut down.

I'm pleased the PST are in control. No doubt after your recent past, it will be a challenge, but I'm sure you're financially secure now and in safe hands.

You'll have the biggest attendances/fan-base in League Two next season- Even though it doesn't mean the division will be a walkover for you, it will sure give you a unique advantage- Compare to teams like Accrington and Morecambe, who barely get 1.5k through the gates each week.

Best wishes and enjoy your time down here- It's a whole different world to the PL/Championship, but some cracking away days, and well.. strange.. stadiums/away-ends.