Portsmouth Troubles

Frosty10

Reaction score
It is very sad at whats happened at portsmouth

My question is: where has all of the money gone?

That's the money that has been raised since the 2008 F.A Cup Final

There will be a lot of players sold in the summer and a lot of jobs cut

Here is the money they owe:
£28m to Gaydamak
£11.7m to the tax man
several other transfer payments
£1.7m to Sol Campbell for unpaid image rights

I feel sorry for portsmouth fans because a few people including Peter Storrie have destroyed the club.

Stick by Avram Grant because he is the man(if for some reason you don'tt get the deduction) to guide you to the great escape and win the F.A Cup.

I know but this what i could find

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Players like Belhadj will go in the summer no matter what happens

It is very sad at whats happened at portsmouth

My question is: where has all of the money gone?

That's the money that has been raised since the 2008 F.A Cup Final

There will be a lot of players sold in the summer and a lot of jobs cut

Here is the money they owe:
£28m to Gaydamak
£11.7m to the tax man
several other transfer payments
£1.7m to Sol Campbell for unpaid image rights

I feel sorry for portsmouth fans because a few people including Peter Storrie have destroyed the club.

Stick by Avram Grant because he is the man(if for some reason you don'tt get the deduction) to guide you to the great escape and win the F.A Cup.

no chance of winning the F.A. cup because reading are going to and yes i feel sorry to

Portsmouth have no FA cup chance because of who they are playing in the quarter finals (H)

whop birmingham???? and if so well reading will beat them and i think pompey will be fine

i think the players wages have had a major influence too. I think they're paying what more then they are earning on wages

John Utaka £82,000 per week

I'm not even going to describe how terrible he is

Its more like £20-30k Frosty. Portsmouth and Utake have come out and said this.

whop birmingham???? and if so well reading will beat them and i think pompey will be fine

Like you beat us at the Madejski last game of last season ;) lol.

I think most football fans are hoping however long it takes that Pompey survive, only for the fans though.

Really thought that fan that followed Peter Storrie into the ground asking him to answer unanswered questions about his wages was spot on with his approach. These football owners, the vast majority don't care as long as their pay check arrives

the side that portsmouth had in 2007-08 season could have challenged the top 5 or 6

Team in the F.A Cup Final:
GK- James
DR- G Johnson
DC- Campbell
DC- Distin
DL-Hreidarsson
DM- L Diarra
MR- Utaka
MC- Mendes
MC- Kranjcar
ML- Muntari
FC- Kanu

Subs:
1. Ashdown
2. Pamarot
3. Bouba Diop
4. Baros
5. Nugent

Defoe was cup-tied

the side that portsmouth had in 2007-08 season could have challenged the top 5 or 6

Team in the F.A Cup Final:
GK- James
DR- G Johnson
DC- Campbell
DC- Distin
DL-Hreidarsson
DM- L Diarra
MR- Utaka
MC- Mendes
MC- Kranjcar
ML- Muntari
FC- Kanu

Subs:
1. Ashdown
2. Pamarot
3. Bouba Diop
4. Baros
5. Nugent

Defoe was cup-tied

Didn't they have crouch then? i would agree with you but Kanu was a bit **** then. should have retired about 5 years ago!

and it was all bought with money they didn't have, hence whats going on at the moment

yup as said by mfage1 they bought a team capable of winning the FA Cup with money they never had and it was only a matter of time before their finances imploded.