Sean said:
I personally wouldn't play Dreyer yet. Maybe in a season or two.

Trying to buy him for the future, i've seen how well he develops on other saved games, worth investing in him but I would go for a more experienced keeper myself.

hmmmm intersting ...... but my first choice keeper was omar tusini until he kept on conceding stupid goals. Ever since, i put matheiu dreyer in and check out his record, 12 games 1 conceded 11 clean sheets and plus he is the best peformed player so far in the premiership:p

Well it was only a matter of time considering i live in portsmouth that i wouold start a file as them and this thread and the new patch made me start.The only problem i had was that me and money dont mix so i soon spent all that 45 million;) with some drastic changes Portsmouth are looking like a good team and with a couple of games under there belt now and the team bonding looking good staying up is looking good with maybe even a mid table postion.

For 6.03 Patch . Decent & Promising In Future

Goal Keeper - Ochoa
Center Back - J.Faty
Def Mid - Tomas Sivok

with above player , your have succeful strengthen your defend . ^^

Yeh your teams good now BUT Y DO U PLAY LUA LUA OVER CHAVENTON!!!!!!!????????!!!!1111oneoneone

:yikes: thekillerdoctor , no offense but are u crazy!? Could people please tell him how good Lua Lua is and how betta he is than Chevanton.

With that much money you should have gone for Bojinov. He'll probably move to Chelsea and you'll never get him (he has in both my last 2 games). Or Mirko Vucinic.

its true bojinov does move maybe not straight away but he does.
As i said earlier i started a Portsmouth file and now going into my third season.
With my second season being by far the most rewarding so far with my team finally finishing 1st :D

that was the league table with a few matchs left

this was my Portsmouth squad that won the title

and now my squad going into my third season hoping for european success

as long as you give it time and effort anything is possible to be honest i just managed to sign cristiano ronaldo so bojinov is easily accessable for Portsmouth after a season or two ive also just signed Fred from lyon for 24.5 million

i bought podolski for 10mil at the start of the season now its 17th april hes got 44goals so far this season...im looking for a World Class Defensive midfieder for up to 20mil..ONE THAT WILL COME TO PORTSMOUTH!!;)

ive just got assuncao from betis for 7.5 million hes a good centre mid defensive and attacking

Mascherano definitely.
Thomas Sivok
Raffaele De Martino
Sean Davis was outstanding for me too.