• Thread starter Thread starter Sam91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 9K

Sam91

Reaction score
Unknown Manager Takes Charge At Fratton Park

Portsmouth_FC_1.jpg

So here it is, people wanted it before I did my Southampton save and I've kept to my word and I'm doing a Pompey Story. It's gonna be ****** hard but I WILL turn things around for the club.

Squad

View attachment 304266 View attachment 304268

So this is the squad, not too bad in some departments but we NEED a better keeper. Maybe a left back and striker, also some players are only contracted till the end of October!!! Gonna need to bring in a few players to make sure we can even survive the season.

Finances

View attachment 304271

Oh dear lord.... £500k in the red. Also look at that loan and the repayments!!!! £180k a month going out until 1.7.2016!!! This is worse than I thought. We NEED to find a way to bring in some money, promotion, a cup run... ANYTHING.

Manager Profile

View attachment 304275

To make things even harder I've chosen to have my Rep as a Sunday League Footballer. This means my team wont respect me when I dish out Team Talks ect.

Thanks your for reading :) will be back with Pre-Season and Transfer dealings :)

You've made it too hard.
Lol I like a challenge, also to make things even worse... it wont let me sign any players... like not even loan. Just comes up with a message saying Pompey are under an Embargo and cant sign anyone till we start repaying some money... FFS lol

i have done it mate i am in 2020 and have got to the premier league, i used lots of pre season friendlies vs big clubs then a couple against lower league clubs to get the morale back up. Also see if you can keep adam webster and ashely harris because they are very good in the lower leagues

yes finally remember me who commented a lot on scummers career im excited been waiting while for this however i started a portsmouth career a while back and it didnt come to much as usual but i came up with da title called Portsmouths plight its copyright i tell you hahaha

yes finally remember me who commented a lot on scummers career im excited been waiting while for this however i started a portsmouth career a while back and it didnt come to much as usual but i came up with da title called Portsmouths plight its copyright i tell you hahaha
Haha sorry for pinching the title but its a nice bit of alliteration!!

i have done it mate i am in 2020 and have got to the premier league, i used lots of pre season friendlies vs big clubs then a couple against lower league clubs to get the morale back up. Also see if you can keep adam webster and ashely harris because they are very good in the lower leagues
Great to know it is possible, especially considering the state of the finances!!

Hmm managing Southampton then going to Portsmouth, something doesn't seem right...

I'm very new to these parts but your last story with Southampton was great mate. So good I decided to sign up to start my own in the near future. But I'm not here to talk about that now, you're managing my club! I tried once with them and found it relentlessly hard and will be following this story very closely... Anything you do must be better than the club in real life; getting battered at home to Hartlepool today was a new low :S

I'm very new to these parts but your last story with Southampton was great mate. So good I decided to sign up to start my own in the near future. But I'm not here to talk about that now, you're managing my club! I tried once with them and found it relentlessly hard and will be following this story very closely... Anything you do must be better than the club in real life; getting battered at home to Hartlepool today was a new low :S

same are you a season ticket holder?

Who did u sign and release and what formation do u suggest i use on my save?
Mate I havent even finished August yet, I dunno who you should sign or what formation you should use. Find out what works for you by playing the game, its the best way

same are you a season ticket holder?

I'd had a season ticket from 2000 until a couple of seasons ago; planning a wedding meant the wife wasn't too keen on me using up every other Saturday. Still get along there when I can but I must admit the current dire situation has only seen me at Fratton Park three times this season. I wish they'd just chuck it in now and start afresh; at least we'd have some momentum and optimism about the place.

Good luck buddy, reckon if there's anyone to lead them, its you! :)

Cheers guys, sorry I've been working 12 hour shifts with this awful weather. Need to do deadline day then will do an update, need to bulk up the squad its so thin in areas. Gonna be a monumental challenge

Back