Now we only need to draw with Brazil, cuz I don't wanna play Spain in the next round xD a Brazil vs Spain is so much more attractive

Wow. An absolute rout. I love some games being like this in the World Cup, hugely entertaining for me.

Frak this, I went out after watching the first half to get some work done and the only half of the match i miss has more goals than most other matches combined.

This teaches me not to go out during the world cup.

Frak this, I went out after watching the first half to get some work done and the only half of the match i miss has more goals than most other matches combined.

This teaches me not to go out during the world cup.

101% true mate :) ahah

7-0 get in, are midfield looked strong and plus what a match from Fabio Coentrao :)
Bring on Brazil without Kaka and Elano

North Korea played a high line today and got punished... All they had to do was set out in the same manner as they did vs Brazil and they could have possibly got something out of it. They got reckless after the first goal and fell apart. Portugal didn't have to work too hard to get their goals in the second half, the Communists gave it to them

I just can't believe we scored more than 1 goal in a game. We showed great football today. You can tell me it wasn't that good as North Korea didn't play that well, but in the 1st half we can see a strong team, especially in counter-attack. As any other inferior team, when they conceded the 2nd goal, they started defending and trying to keep the score. After the 4th goal, all they managed to do was to check the time and pray to God that they could handle with 4-0 until the end. And that mentality never works. And so the remaining 3 goals appeared. A good exhibition, at this level I think we can get past a Brazil giving a break to their stars. The qualification is granted, I can't see Ivory Coast beating Korea by 9 goals... Now we have to fight for the first place, but only if Spain manages to get the first place too... But if we are capable to beat Brazil, we can also beat Spain.

ugh.. **** portugal. i hate those dykes. hope they get a right battering from brazil, and then beat spain only to get knocked the **** out by the netherlands. **** em.

*Sigh*

ugh.. **** portugal. i hate those dykes. hope they get a right battering from brazil, and then beat spain only to get knocked the **** out by the netherlands. **** em.

I smell a hater (6)

Anyway..

What a stunning performance. Was sat in the library in college watching this on the computers and each time a goal went in, I jumped up and got stared at like a policeman in prison.

Truely excellent performance, Coentrao was quality, has the makings of a wonderful full-back. I can see us getting something vs Brazil although obviously not in that fashion. I've said it throughout and I still believe that we could win the World Cup although it will be very tough!

VIVA PORTUGAL!!

portugal really dissapointed me today!!! lol nah they were very sensational on the attack.

If we can get past brazil... we can get past spain. thats for sure!

Brazil won't have Kaka and will probally end up resting other stars if they think that Spain will finish second in their group ! So bring on Brazil

Forca Portugal !

7 goals for portugal..... ARE YOU CHELSEA IN DISGUISE!!!! lol

7 goals for portugal..... ARE YOU CHELSEA IN DISGUISE!!!! lol

Some of them are old enough to be :)

Quite a performance. Ronaldo looked absolutely anonymous first half, but he's proved his talent in the second.

Some of them are old enough to be :)

Quite a performance. Ronaldo looked absolutely anonymous first half, but he's proved his talent in the second.
some off them are lol deco, ferriera, carvalho lol. all over 30.