jesus christ...i thought my mate was joking when he told me it was 7-0..I had exams so missed it all..Ronaldo's goal was the best..loved how he bounced it off his head...quality..even though they absolotely devestated North korea, that doesn't particulaly mean they're a good side...I doubt many people could have named any of their player before the world cup, except that they had a guy nicknamed the 'peoples rooney' (which I guess is acurate enough, as they've both been pretty ****...)...anyway, Chile to demolish portugal in knockouts

ugh.. **** portugal. i hate those dykes. hope they get a right battering from brazil, and then beat spain only to get knocked the **** out by the netherlands. **** em.

(6)

The agony, a beat down by a "poor side". I feel proud to be a believer. Just saw the 1st half, had an exam, i'm watching the 2nd half atm. Couldn't really focus as all I heard were vuvuzelas and "goooolooooooooooo" from the outside. But this can just give us the momentum we need to beat Brazil.

jesus christ...i thought my mate was joking when he told me it was 7-0..I had exams so missed it all..Ronaldo's goal was the best..loved how he bounced it off his head...quality..even though they absolotely devestated North korea, that doesn't particulaly mean they're a good side...I doubt many people could have named any of their player before the world cup, except that they had a guy nicknamed the 'peoples rooney' (which I guess is acurate enough, as they've both been pretty ****...)...anyway, Chile to demolish portugal in knockouts

AHAHAHAHAHA.... Look at what you're saying... Chile? Whats that? Is that even a country? AHAHAH 3RD WORLD ****! We rape Chile aswell dont worry ;)

AHAHAHAHAHA.... Look at what you're saying... Chile? Whats that? Is that even a country? AHAHAH 3RD WORLD ****! We rape Chile aswell dont worry ;)

Uncalled for mate. It's football not war.

Thats a bit harsh, Chile are a decent side

you're a fool. shut up

I felt sorry for Korea, but Portugal are a class side - Ronaldo's goal was great, you could tell he hadn't a clue what had happened haha!

Blyn is clearly trying to wind everyone up. No need to be a troll.

Such a shame I missed this. Sounded brilliant.

All credit to Portugal. 6 goals in 37 minutes is quite a feat!

i am saying that because its just awesome to see some one saying this: Chile to demolish portugal in knockouts .... if Chile was in our group they would be in last place LOOOL... Ivory Coast, Brazil, and us(portugal) would kick em -.- ffs dont kill me

i am saying that because its just awesome to see some one saying this: Chile to demolish portugal in knockouts .... if Chile was in our group they would be in last place LOOOL... Ivory Coast, Brazil, and us(portugal) would kick em -.- ffs dont kill me

How did it go against the Ivory Coast?

based on what evidence though? you werent very good in the first game and you were pretty shoddy throughout qualifying, and in the friendlies. whereas chile have been in generally good form throughout qualifying, friendlies and opening games

Hope your **** falls off.

Grow up.

based on what evidence though? you werent very good in the first game and you were pretty shoddy throughout qualifying, and in the friendlies. whereas chile have been in generally good form throughout qualifying, friendlies and opening games

We were good in our friendlies except for the one vs Cape Verde. We're unbeaten in 17 now. 2 defeats since November 2008..

One of which was a 6-2 thumping defeat vs Brazil at altitude in Brazil. Bad omen much?

June 26th: Public hanging in Pyongyang square

June 27: NKDPR football team try outs

We were good in our friendlies except for the one vs Cape Verde. We're unbeaten in 17 now. 2 defeats since November 2008..

One of which was a 6-2 thumping defeat vs Brazil at altitude in Brazil. Bad omen much?
honestly, i thought you could have been better during qualifying, defenisvely very good though. but my point really was that he shouldnt assume that you would stomp over chile

You sir, are an imbecile

Oh yeah I agree with that.

The only negative I can gather from this result is that maybe we are peaking too early in the tournament and will run out of steam too early. Hopefully that isn't the case.