Hope your **** falls off.

Grow up.

Haha, a bit hypocritical? Following a childish joke by saying grow up?

It was a hard situation for Korea DPR once they went a goal down. They either had to settle for a 1-0 defeat, or try to attack more. And when they attempted to push forwards Portugal ripped them apart and deserved the 7 goals.

how did NK not win shock of the tournament

im been serius

7-0, well done Portugal.

Brazil will still rape you.

AHAHAHAHAHA.... Look at what you're saying... Chile? Whats that? Is that even a country? AHAHAH 3RD WORLD ****! We rape Chile aswell dont worry ;)

Lol you wouldn't be saying that if Spain were top of their group, you'd be ******** yourself. So if Chile are top of the group they must be performing better than Spain so really you should still be ******** yourself, but you aren't, because you are a mug. I can't wait to see you come down to earth when Brasil give you a spanking.

Well, North Korea's officially out of the World Cup... What will the great leader Kim Jong Il be thinking about after watching such insolence from the squad?

Well, North Korea's officially out of the World Cup... What will the great leader Kim Jong Il be thinking about after watching such insolence from the squad?

apparently him texting his manager with tactical "suggestions" didn't quite work...

reminds me of Hitler when he started fiddling with military matters.

apparently him texting his manager with tactical "suggestions" didn't quite work...

reminds me of Hitler when he started fiddling with military matters.

What are you, a 90 year old ****? oO)

What are you, a 90 year old ****? oO)

In what way was his post like a ****? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he making a point that people shouldn't mess with things they don't know? (Like Kim Jong II with football, and Hitler with the military)...

AHAHAHAHAHA.... Look at what you're saying... Chile? Whats that? Is that even a country? AHAHAH 3RD WORLD ****! We rape Chile aswell dont worry ;)

Don't say things like that here, mate. Everyone assumes you are portuguese, and saying that you might be giving a bad image of the country. I understand if you didn't mean it but there might be some members who take that as racism and get a poor image of our country and its population

Cheers

Last edited:
Wasn't aware the 3rd season of True Blood had commenced yet.

Score.

Get in there portugal!
Was hoping they would go through to the next round instead of Ivory Coast. Good win.
Will be a tough game against Brazil but considering they don't have Kaka and potentially Elano, its possible we could see an upset.
Interested to see how far Portugal go in this competition, they really surprised me after this, although North Korea were pretty poor after the first goal as they had to attack instead of being ultra defensive like against Brazil.