Posh accept Mackail-Smith offer

Canaries have Holt + Simeon Jackson + recent expenditure on Vaughan, I'm not so sure.

Rumours around London Road are that the Old Firm are looking at him, this would surely do a lot to further his international career too.

Well it's a Premier League club so that rules the Old Firm out straight away..

He is lightning quick and his work rate is second to none. That alone will get him a fair chunk of goals in a season.

Chairman said this morning he's had strong interest from almost a dozen clubs, including premier league. That statement rules no-one out.

Looked decent when we played Posh earlier in the season, was unlucky not to score.

Looked decent when we played Posh earlier in the season, was unlucky not to score.

I'm just glad no-one is sniffing around Lee Tomlin, he tore Fulhams full backs apart.

Tomlin and Boyd are very similar, if they weren't fat and slow, they would be premier league.

I'm just glad no-one is sniffing around Lee Tomlin, he tore Fulhams full backs apart.

Tomlin and Boyd are very similar, if they weren't fat and slow, they would be premier league.
Boyd is fat and slow? I thought he was a great player with a little bit of pace.

Anyway, I reckon QPR or Norwich are getting him, Everton have enough (good) strikers and they don't need someone who can hardly score in the Championship. QPR don't have many top strikers (Taarabt is an midfielder) and Norwich need some players who can consistently score (in the lower leagues, but still score).

Boyd has wonderful quick feet, and glides along with the ball, much like Tomlin. But neither of them have anything even approaching a decent level of pace.

CMS provides all the pace to our front three, those two move around alot, interchanging passes and swapping wings, providng the service for CMS, much like a lower league Messi and Pedro, minus pace.

In previous seasons he's looked average in terms of his technical ability; first touch, finishing etc. But always got goals due to his sheer pace, movement and the fact that he chases down EVERYTHING. Also, he never wins headers, but rarely does the centre back win them cleanly either, he's got this knack of getting underneath the centre back and forcing them off balance meaning he's capable of playing up front alone despite being a midget. This season, his first touch and finishing have come on leaps and bounds, and he looks the real deal.

Will be sad to see him go, one of the best players to wear a posh shirt in recent years. Stuck on 99 goals for the club is not how he will want to be remembered, i hope he returns one day to finish what he started at London Road.

Thanks for the good times CMS, see you again someday.

******* GET IN THERE.

Aaron Maclean and CMS back at London Road. The Mac Attack is back!!!

Now we just need George Boyd back to re-complete the Holy Trinity.

4Zeah.jpg

Nice to see they came back though.

I've bumped way older threads for much more questionable reasons ;)

100 goals for the club is surely on the cards tonight.