R_sims

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section, not sure where to post it.

For each position such as DCM, CD, AMC etc etc is there a list anywhere stating the attributes to look for in order to get the very best player to perform in that position?

Hope someone can help (H)

hey bud, firstly, welcome, secondly, on the tactics screen, when you select a player on the position screen on the right, when it shows the players stats there are highlighted stats that are the most important for that position... (do you get what I mean?) not on Fm at the moment so cant post any screenshots..

secondly, try this brilliant piece of software here, you can either do it yourself using the calculator, or you can ask inside the thread... follow the links inside...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101...lator-thread-iaan-and-gabegenesis-t52521.html

hey bud, firstly, welcome, secondly, on the tactics screen, when you select a player on the position screen on the right, when it shows the players stats there are highlighted stats that are the most important for that position... (do you get what I mean?) not on Fm at the moment so cant post any screenshots..

secondly, try this brilliant piece of software here, you can either do it yourself using the calculator, or you can ask inside the thread... follow the links inside...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101...lator-thread-iaan-and-gabegenesis-t52521.html

Thanks mate, is it a case of the dark the stats/attribute more important it is?

what do you mean dark? are you using the default skin where some stats are dark blue?

the stats are out of 20, so they normally go dark blue 16 and above on the default skin:)

for eg: this guy :)

View attachment 130481

the stats the player has in dark blue does not mean they are important, that is just where he is strong as a player...

when it comes to postitions as explained above, some stats are very important for a specific position, so the higher the stat the better :)

sorry if I am getting you wrong here, just thinking that you are rather new to the Fm world... ;)

what do you mean dark? are you using the default skin where some stats are dark blue?

the stats are out of 20, so they normally go dark blue 16 and above on the default skin:)

for eg: this guy :)

View attachment 130481

the stats the player has in dark blue does not mean they are important, that is just where he is strong as a player...

when it comes to postitions as explained above, some stats are very important for a specific position, so the higher the stat the better :)

sorry if I am getting you wrong here, just thinking that you are rather new to the Fm world... ;)

Right I am with you matey ;)

So based on the profile above, how do u tell what attributes are the key ones to watch for?

Right I am with you matey ;)

So based on the profile above, how do u tell what attributes are the key ones to watch for?

Go onto your Tactics screen, and put them into the position you want them to. When you do, click on them and then it will highlight for you which are the areas that you need them to be best at for them to achieve in.

from my first reply :)

Thanks guys will try this when I get home from work today.

Forgot to ask is there a way to communicate with the ref or their agents? like starting a discussion with them?

like this:

o2paL.png

the highlighted stats are the main ones you should look for, obviously stuff like influece, stamina and the like will help in any position really though.

Forgot to ask is there a way to communicate with the ref or their agents? like starting a discussion with them?

No, and I don't think referees have agents. You cannot communicate with either.

The only way you can talk to agents is through contract negotiations.

like this:

o2paL.png

the highlighted stats are the main ones you should look for, obviously stuff like influece, stamina and the like will help in any position really though.

Nothing has come mate in the link u have posted, just a red cross :'(

what do you want to do with the ref?
you want to designate the match???

what do you want to do with the ref?
you want to designate the match???

Sorry guys you misunderstand me lol

I meant is there a way to communicate with the refs after a game for example etc? OR agents? (A)